Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Consider having a minimum action instead of zero to clamp down inactives or warring with dual accounts.

2. Why the hostility bro? Relax

3. Its my party and I can cry if I wan to

4. No Support to individual rewards for a team effort.
    Not very well thought out at all.

5. Round Wars

Player A hits player B for 91m
    player B hits player A for 18m

Yeah ..:sure sounds like strategy. You must be a freaking genius. Its exploit not strategy.

Primal Wars

Player A attacks Player B for 250k
    Player B steals Player A for 85m

Yeah...sounds like more "strategy" i mean loophole in system ...er exploit

Results: nobody does round or primal wars ...pretty much ever.

Indi wars: everyone matches every single war with comparable stats and often fair results.

Pretty clear choice for season 5. Dont like it lobby for devs to fix these plunders indifferences before season 5 or continue to watch nobody war. Pretty simple. You want your clan wars...stop pretending you are a master strategist and demand devs make wars fair to all builds.

And again...if you wish to think and pretend you are se great strategist using an ultra special roster....sit back and enjoy no matches.

6. Agree LZ

Still IWars allows moochers n inactives n other problems. Any dummy can cast WOC. Very lil assurance their intent is ALWAYS war to win.

Those advocating for IWar petition devs to correct the problems. If S5 is IWar my tiers have very few if any problems. That is not the case for all tiers though.

7. I think moving away from plunder scores to a point scoring system gets away from the so called "exploits".

8. Explain in further in detail pls

What if a build is a meatshield?
    Or a leak n plunders n sko's n saves xtal?
    Etc

9. It's how the mechs work, stop whining and live with it. And yeah, making such successful rosters is part of the strategy and the only ones complaining about it are those who lost to the successful rosters. I tried rostering primals wars for awhile, lost to syl several times and I haven't whined about it once - war is war, you win some, you lose some, if you have a successful roster/strategy, why would you stop? Although I'm not personally a fan of syl's wcing style (nothing personal syl, I just didn't really enjoy the few primals I did with you as a 'ps1'), I have to respect her for the fact that she has primal rostering pretty perfect, just like RH had round war rostering pretty damn perfect. Don't hate on clans or builds just because you're not as successful - adapt to what's needed and stop moaning.

10. Your team gets 3 points for a ko.
    Your team loses 1 point if you sko.
    So it still makes sense to sko rather than be ko'd.
    At the end of the war, actions are tallied up, for 20 actions a player receives 2 extra points, for 30 actions 3 points, for 45 actions 4 points.

This allows for strategic tanking or aggressive attacking, takes away the plunder difference issues, and allows everyone to use their full build.

11. I really think a round robin format is a good idea, how it can b implemented if u go all iwars I am not sure. -Dotnet-,,Sora and FLORANCE had a few great ideas of mixing/adding new ways to war.

Again pls keep:

1 hour war times
    Receive medallions for a win, lose none for a loss
    Different types of wars (whether u actually fix clan wars or do the easy thing and have iwars exclusively)
    Any ally actions locked at matchup, why this still happens is a terrible oversight
    Rewards so great everyone (regardless of build) will want to take part

I would love a variety of wars to choose from (ahem, S4) but if u won't make the tweaked needed I think the most exciting concept would b the random draft with your war company idea. Have everyone who wants to war opt in, now to make it easier for u guys and us, how bout make a simple sheet to fill out (paperwork...yeah ik) that covers 1)if u r or can wc/track,,your timezone and which wars (time wise) u do the most. U can divy up ppl pretty well for iwars, so I can't c how this would b a hindrance. But mix up the roster with diff. sized builds. Don't shoot for the moon with huge war clan sizes, keep it 10,,11,,15 but make the war company at least 3 times the size of the actual war roster (whatever u decide). Hopefully there would b a great turnout so before a round robin tourney have 5 wars picked at random between every clan. Top 8,,16 clans advance to a double elimination round robin tourney until a victor emerges. Idk, I am spitballing myself on ways to spice iwars up and pretty sure this idea (again credit to -DotNet-,,Sora,,FLORANCE) has some holes, sorry.

Edit- Maybe have a certain cs to b able to enter, a week before the season have double plunder on every tier 1-4...again just spitballing, lol

12. Nothin to do with whining n everything to do with all the formats have problems.

Ideally in S5 ppl r dedicated n war as much as time allows n the more ppl engaging the better.

13. So taking hits n fails is not war?
    No interest in offence only scoring.

14. I like a Round Robin format how it can be applied idk but sounds interesting.

15. How does "taking hits and fails" help score in the current system?

16. Question: why don't the devs create a few weeks of indi war:round,primal and standard indi. This would eliminate the possible "stacking" that so many people are upset about.

Every clan would get a mixture of sh-LB OR it could be done with size brackets just like standard indi wars.

HAS THIS IDEA BEEN DISCUSSED?

17. Burns up ops troops n spies faster.
    Called getting control.

18. So to date we have been given 2 S5 proposals n both threads have had massive posts supplying ideas n concerns.

Will we get a reply what this has accomplished or r we all here for amusement?

19. Why does everyone keep saying indi round war? All indi wars are round format !!! Lol

20. Abandon S5 all together n the the war clan community n the non-war clan community r both served equally instead of pitted against each other.

Alternate weekend war tourneys using all 3 formats every other month.
    Accumulate medallions for rewards.
    Use the non-war months for Events/promos if u want idc.
    Make IWar tourney 2hrs long since no organizing is needed.
    Forget silly notion of mini war rosters n keep it as is 20-25 warriors.