Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Plunder bonus from allies are eliminated, yet steals are uneffected. The major flaw of primals indeed.

2. If this is indi then you should be able to cast with 4 friends whom you have a 100% chance to be on same team with (so long as they are within your hit range)

3. This definitely sums up all honest views of current wars.
    Any complaining players should look in the mirror. Stacked and exploits builds have brought wars to this state. Season one was awesome.
    Now this seems the best way to go.
    The idea of being able to tag team to sign up with one friend only is good and could be possible with the war clan linking idea ??? Limited to stats being close and only two per clan linked to a war match.
    Heck I might even consider warring again if its all indi.

4. Your such a noob dude seriously go back to your hole

5. This idea is much better than proposal 1. A primal idea would also be great to hear about.

6. Lord Sora's Group optional idea

7. I don't like the indi set up ive had the worst luck with indis the built roster is good but with the min stat req make it high enough that the sh exploit isn't possible to abuse

8. As I've seen you guys say before, a large part of the problem with clan wars at the moment is participation. There are major flaws in the matching algorithm but they are made much worse when you only have 5 clans casting. If you had clan wars (100% primal) then people would participate and the system would improve, causing more people to participate. This is essentially a positive feedback loop opposite to what is going on right now in primals and round.

Please please please make it a mix of primal and indy. Interest in clan wars will increase and as participation increases so will the quality of matches in aggregate thus increasing satisfaction. There are still a lot of people who work hard to build and maintain war clans. You're going to throw that all away because you don't way to make revisions to payout formulas and matching algorithms?

9. One area for a 1 hour war that needs improvement is the advantage war with 7-13 min. time frame to stay down. A team can dump at opening, wave at :47-48min mark, :35-36 mark, :24-25 mark and :12-13 min mark.
    This leads to the team up spamming all war for a 5-20 second window 4 times in a 35 window and the wave team actually only warring for about 3-4 mins the entire war. This is not much fun. :-(
    My suggestion is to shorten time for the wave side to come back up (maybe 4-9 mins or 5-10 mins) this would lead to more warring and more crystal use. We cast to war not to sit around and regenerate troops for an hour or pond our finger continuously for 1 or two hits per regen window.

10. At least it's a compromise for ppl like me that enjoy indi wars and no I don't have eb build

11. Look at the idea I proposed on page 5 about using an xtal to activate wave of conflict

13. Will there be another proposal?

14. I think Hatfield has a point with rotating ko times and types each war.

15. You should be happy. You will have much more success under this proposal, than you would have under the previous one.

16. I like this idea too

17. Says the guy whose sole purpose is to ruin indy wars and should have been banned forever on all accounts from warring. My previous thread under name of -Joseph- was deleted but not before much evidence was given of your behavior during indi war. Your sole intent is to destroy-not help in any way-the war system.

Any suggestions or provocations by you should be wholly discounted and ignored.

18. What about the moles ? Inactives ? These people ruin wars!

19. Yes, Devs at least give the many who have built a bond with their teams a chance to war with each other

20. They get banned