Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Yet you war with PvP Beasts & that is why you continue to make the LB excuse everytime the discussion comes up, biasly ignoring the fact that our LB could only hit PvP Beasts LB (Who dived & sko'd all war) which left 14 SSH vs 13 normal SH, some of which were only half equipped & couldn't rly even hit PvP Beasts SSH.

2. Keep saying it sora and it will become fact. I plunder 20mcs for 60-70m and i payout 61-65m. So like i said any player with bfa is an exploit. If i grow to 20mcs and with my bfa i can plunder a 60mcs player. Exploit. If i grow to 60mcs and can hit 120mcs. Exploit. Devs have neutralized the exploit by adjusting payout for bfa. But go ahead guys keep crying about exploits. Maybe devs need to abolish allies

3. Second thoughts about s5 consisting of all I wars. The matchups in recent times have been damn poor ngl

4. If you grew it would not be an exploit because people in the upper bracket have enough stats/bfa to hit you & earn decently. You stay small so people your size mostly can't hit you & the people who can are much bigger CS so they make much less gold.

There is absolutely no reason to stay as small as you are when you have enough gold to grow 5x your size, you just do it cause you are afraid of competing on a level basis; same reason you are so scared of indi wars.

Also you claim someone 20m cs makes 61-65m on you.

I am your size in CS. I only make 57m from you when full troops. Look at my allied bonus. From pin I'd only make around 36m(not counting the added bonus from your adp). Your adp causes you to pay approx 11mil more then you would without it.

If I'd only make around 36m from you from pin & I'm your size, someone 20mil CS would prolly only make 5-15m. You pay 11mil more base cause you have adp.

Here is me hitting someone who is a little under 20mil cs & only has 12 adp (so they pay less).

See the difference in plunder? See the difference in allied bonus? BFA is not included in what you pay other builds & you are pretty noobly for thinking it is.

5. Sora i have accounts of all sizes. I stay small cause i enjoy warring with this build the most. And ill say it again. I plunder 20mcs for 61-70m. I pay them 61-65m. Im at a disadvantage with this build. I lose 8% troops hitting them. They lose 4% troops hitting me. So for same amount of troop lose they earn 120-130m on me. I earn 61-70m on them. So at what cs level do i stop being an exploit? 15mcs? 20mcs? Please let me know almighty kaw god

6. I've already proven your plunder claims to be false.

Ofc you enjoy that build most as it is a noob exploit build for reasons already outlined.
    At what point does it stop being an exploit build? Grow and see. Stop being that creepy old dude that hangs out with teenagers cause he can't fit in at his age.

7. So....kaw gonna respond to these 90 pages of feedback or are you all too busy planning the next event?

8. KaW will not respond to all these 90 pages, but they will read through it, and maybe come up with a new proposal. Just like they did with the first proposal.

9. Sigh...are you high?

10. An all Indy season is not the answer here. Neither is your first proposal of round wars with random war times and whatever other unrealistic guidelines were proposed. Instead you need to fix the system you currently have. Fix the plunder issues and the quite obviously broken matching system so you don't have rosters matching each other with differences of anywhere from 50-250mil cs.

Another one of the main issues with primals is exploited rosters. 13 Hansels and 2 hybrids. This leaves no way for the other roster to plunder. It's lame and makes for a boring one-sided war. One way to get rid of exploit rosters is to have roster guidelines with several size tiers. Let's just say small, med, large. Each tier would have a max and min total roster cs. Each tier would also have an account size max and min cs. Each roster would need to have a max and min number of each build type. So you could not have bc accts and tiny sh or statless alts in the same roster. And no 14 hansels and 1 hybrid rosters. They'd have to be balanced rosters. And if a roster doesn't meet the guidelines then you forfeit and don't get a match. This should make for fun, fair wars.

11. That's a rhetorical question right ? We all know the answer

12. People still crying about builds. Hahah! I remember when attack builds made 3m per attack on gh. He pays you about 10m less than someone with 20m cs. Thats laughable you are butthurt about 15% payout differencial. Every style of war has a preferred roster. If your not smart enough to figure that out, and adapt then don't war. Do indi wars and be happy this trash game hasnt folded.

Such crybaby. Baby want a bottle?

13. I know you are really new to this game & don't understand how it works but he pays ME 10m less then he said he pays someone 20m cs. He also pays 11m extra due to his adp. Unless he has a mental disability, he would not be using adp in war as a hansel with no adt. That means he would pay ME 21m less then he claims he pays someone 20m cs. I'm 9m cs. The bigger you are compared to your target the LESS you make. Someone 20m cs hitting someone his size (6m cs) would make around the 3m you say attack builds made on gh, not the 61-65m he claims they make.

Before you open your mouth & embarrass yourself with you obvious lack of knowledge on basic game mechanics, do some research kid.

14. Zoom-boom-bye'd? Lol

15. Hey devs this proposal is alot better imo.than the first but i implore you to make shattered sword spell a two week war ban and let it include low hitters i.e. those who unload once then dissapear on to their main to war, it would mean you may have to monitor wars alot closer but hell if during actual season we all would be hoping you do this anyway, thx

16. I'd love a slice of pizza right now.

17. haha you should do research about zoom bro. you are messing with longest winning streak in kaw. we faced many lb sh clan too but rh still win. its not just abot roster its about skills and how fast you are. if everyone will also complain becausr we are fast enough to wreck our enemy instead of our build it will be nice

18. Hahah I see what you are saying now! OmG that TOTES is right! Sooo kewl u figured out what I meant and actually responded! Thanks bro!

The fact remains, your one of the lowest forms of life on kaw. Someone who dedicates large sums of time to foruming. Large amounts of time making threads, trying to fix this game. Large amounts of time getting mad that people don't play with your same ideals. You have got to be a child, no real adult is this involved in this game. As a child, I still offer a banky and bottle for you.

If you are indeed an adult, I offer something else. A reality check. Get a real life. Not a virtual alternate kingdom. Your so deep into this game your not even in the real world except to reup on pizza rolls and Jimmy jack creams. Sorry bruh, but your build is trash and your salty that smalls with bfa pwn you in wars. Shoulda just dropped to sh and stayed there.

Ps led, noone boombyes zoomboombye.

19. Sora is a noob. I don't Even know this guy. Where are you from? Do u war bro? I will cast my alt and smash fool in indi wars for dayz.

20. Hoooooly crap this kid is mad about being proven wrong.

The fact that your emo-raging boyfriend up there didn't even know basic game mechanics is proof enough that RH was never anything but another LB/SSH stacking clan winning solely on exploiting game mechanics. All roster.

When you roster 13/15 players who pay 1mil when hit & 2 players who are too big for anyone to hit, it's no surprise that you would lead a massive win streak. No one can make any plunder vs an exploit roster like that; hence why round wars died.