Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I also agree with Hatfield on points 1 and 3.
    Good post 

2. In short I can't exploit my sh build so I hate this idea

3. Definitely not, that could be abused extremely easily. However, I do agree with your other points.

4. Better to have it luck of the draw and everyone having a shot than exploiting your way to easy wins for few.

5. Season 5, luck wars! I'm all in.

6. No, I wouldn't be particularly unhappy if they made it so everyone in a roster had to be able to touch each other (eliminating LB/SH rosters), I just want to be able to war with people I trust to know what they are doing and will definitely have an xtal to use when I say. I only dislike indi wars because it is pure luck - I lose more than I won not through lack or wc or tracker (occasionally I do both to give my team the best chance I can when no one else will) but through lack of xtals and the basic ability to SKO.

7. Great idea but perhaps 2 new spells could be used when you cast WOC ready to war. A spell which designates you as a tracker or a WC, this will hopefully make sure every clan has a fair chance at winning

I like the idea of having 'parties' where you can sign up with a few friends.

Please change the war schedule.

8. Thanks for the Feedback, man!

Honestly, I agree with you on all fronts. From all these seasons, it seems as though players cannot be trusted in creating teams as it was done in the past! It leads to players trying to manipulate the war system to there favor etc. This is why we are doing an individual war season.

Personally classic round wars will ALWAYS be my favorite, but until the many issues are absolved - I'd rather opt in to do an indi.

9. So, why not just keep season 4 format -- in which clans could war primal or round -- or individual???

I was hoping there would be a massive overhaul of the current system, or even a new system war style, but all there has been so far was mega stack option, or a individual option.

It's cool you're thinking of different things, but you're not reinventing the wheel at all, you're only locking the casters into one fixed direction.

Season 4 format still way better than these 2 pproposals IMO.

10. Maybe if yu wanted to war with a team, like Sodas idea, have the ability to cast with a 3 buddy's and have a chance of getting em in, provided they are the same bracket.

11. If u Give cr1 an extra admin option to designate a wc and tracker so the system recognizes them for a better payout and allow groups of 3-4 ppl to cast together so we can war with friends and i think this isnt a bad idea at all

12. Devs - consider this idea or a tweak of it to combine with this proposal

13. I have to admit that it gives better matching, but some things have to be solved. Like using xtls, moles, in actives etc

Ensuring that a wc is available would be great. Maybe it's possible to create platoons of max three players in same roster.

14. I like indi. I'm trying to get back into wars

15. Ty KAW (Devs, Support, etc.) for listening to the community.

Happy KAW'ing all ️

16. Definately Support!

#Indy2015

17. Much much better idea dear devs! I still like to war with my clan way more, but clanwars were killed from S2 when clans only were aiming to frustrate the system. The best and most fair way to war are indi wars even when they also have their own problems (lack of wc,tk, inactives etc.). But I atleast like this idea a whole lot better than your first proposal. And a lot easier to execute with no labour for clans to work on rosters etc. Please continue in this direction!

18. I would still prefer a few primal each day. But the primal plunder system needs to be fixed. A easily way would be to get rid of the pot pay out or get rid of pots all together in primal. 1 payout would all be even. 2 it makes war cheaper

19. Yes to indis !. Also some sort of reward for the (selected) wc . Wc would be chosen frm the admins with a voting system ..

20. This is bull crap. I agree with tom...I have had a group full of people doing this season with eachother ! This was a bad call devs.