Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. You claim these options are based off of feedback from the players when it has become clear in this thread that kaw community didn't listen to the players at all. Way to go!

2. Exploiting an oversight that the devs do not have the means, will, or desire to change IS exploiting.

You just claim it isn't because the devs have not fixed it. If you play this game long enough you will learn that devs rarely fix anything. That doesn't mean that players are not exploiting.

One day when clan wars are gone entirely (almost there - round wars have 0 clans participating & primals are only down to a few) you will understand how stupid it is to keep exploiting & claiming that everyone else sucks, is stupid, etc cause they don't wanna fight exploit rosters.

Noob lb/ssh or just ssh rosters kept exploiting til there was no one left to face. PS1s in primals are almost there.

3. @Anasazi, it's strategizing basically

4. 100% correct.

5. He did listen to the players. The players want indi wars. Get used to it.

6. Exploit:
    make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.

Definition from the Thesaurus. Nowhere here does it say abou crap about glitches in coding and all....

7. Say the nerfed guy

8. thesaurus: a book in which words that have the same or similar meanings are grouped together



As for the definition...look up "gaming exploit" for a much more relevant definition.

9. You mean dictionary?

thesaurus: a book in which words that have the same or similar meanings are grouped together

[/quote

Oops u got me]

10. My perfect idea for season 5 support to this

11. Indi wars do not get the respect they deserve.

For instance, It is significantly harder to get an alt into the other team if you DO want to spam or disrupt the other team (If so, enjoy war ban), so it is much fairer.

Another good factor is ABSOLUTELY NO NO-MATCHES. Yup, no TVP for all you war lovers who hate those EB fairies. AND, matches are usually fairly balanced!

One last point that I'd like to make: without spammers and inactives, indi wars can be fun and show a true ability to come together with complete strangers and be a team, only for an hour, and shows your ability to work well with anyone!

So I'd like to end by saying one word.

SUPPORT

12. I thought thesauruses were nerfed in the ice age?

Ah well, still prefer indi wars for fairness.

13. The Dark Corner is not Pervigo Neco or rawwrrr. It's a different time slot with people from multiple clans.

14. Gaming a system meant to promote fairness by making it almost impossible for most to win against, can be classified as an exploit.

Arguing the semantics does nothing to bring back people to clan wars, like it or not, "stackers, exploiters, etc" have ruined what used to be a fun warring system, and now only the stubborn and very few builds can be used to win these wars.

15. You don't recruit ALL your warriors from wc. I've seen people not even posting in wc for war in your rosters so don't say you got everyone from wc.

16. Some of them I already have on friends from previous wars, but initially, yes they come from world chat & are generally the ones that are usually looking for war in world chat.

17. Lord sora u saw P3 matching you then went to high and adding tanks then you lost...lmao grow up

18. But mostly Pervigo/Rawwrrr. I can go through the list of people that were in that war & point out how many were Pervigo/Rawwrrr if you want, but you were in that war so you should know.

19. How does this link to the topic?

20. Never saw P3 trying to match my WC roster, but did see you intentionally duck us 3 times with your WC roster.

Also, I don't think I've ever built a roster bigger then P3's roster. Shamelessly lying for brownie points?