Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Strange I see lots of LB players supporting this awesome idea because it removes the chances of stacking and allows everyone the chance to participate whereas the old format would literally only allow specific players.

2. Where? I guarantee you the money players are behind the scenes whining like they did last year until rounds were added. Watch if this goes through their royal ass hats redstar and cella will grace forums with their presence and get their own way again.

3. LBers enjoy indi wars lol. Most won't even do primals because they cannot use their bfa but in indi wars they are once again gods among men & most people can't even hit them.

4. In EVERY PvP game I have ever played in my 16yrs of gaming, there has always been a barrier preventing players who just started from PvP (most of the time you cannot enter PvP until you reach a certain level, etc). There is absolutely nothing wrong with preventing tiny statless noobs from participating in EE wars. By the time a new player learned about EE wars they would be big enough to participate. Stop crying that you can't abuse EE wars with your statless alts.

5. 16 years? Sora you fattie

6. Yup, and in the rare instance where they are they are relegated to a beginner bracket.

7. Yay! The devs are fixing problems in KaW! Thanks guys!

8. Started with the 2nd 3D mmorpg ever released; EverQuest in 1999 haha.
    Not a fatty though :lol:

9. Actually, legends of the red dragon was a first mmorpg, ASCII based bulletin board system game. For those more aged and nerdy lol.

10. Really love this proposal! Way better than the first one. Full support to this

11. Re: Season 5 Proposal #2a

Disagree. Community had come up with options on top of options that were with checking out or looking Into. Devs just refused .

I see a lot of new faces in this thread ( not aimed at you khan ) which is good I guess , however I almost feel like a lot of the people in here, and I could be wrong , didn't go through the hell that was season 2-3

Thread upon thread upon thread about how crap war was and absolutely nothing was done

Still no explanation for that btw

It's just always been that when there is a problem with soemthing in war , instead of fixing the problem at the root. Devs branch off Into something completely new , or just add another layer to the cake . (Primal wars instead of fixing round / matchup system)

Which of course , with anything new there will always be new "exploits" or whatever you want to call them

Fix the problem at the root

12. ok lets get a few things straight. about primal

ps1 with their 0 pots to pay out worse, and those steals which pay out more than attacks....

thats not the only reason for them in primal rosters

BC hansel is less total cs than a BC tank is the easiest way to explain. So lots of hansels various sizes are used in primal exactly how SH used in Round.

lowering CS with a build that pays out less than it makes

Season 4 i never rostered more than 50% spy builds. But some clans pushed it and pushed it to even rostering 100% Hansel rosters.

Now you get rosters in primal of battle hansels and statless alts

So cut with the primal crap, ya'll exploiting that one too

13. I should clarify that I meant in western countries. Not sure about other countries. I started EQ at age 12 lol.

14. Agree with Vixen

ATA has to cater to the standard big builds not to the builds who refuse to grow so they can continue to exploit the system. It absurd that huge tanks can't find a war while sh are welcomed with open arms.

Indi war all the way.

15. Show me where redstar ever came on the forums to talk about EE wars. I have never seen that. Sure the devs caved into Harb, and rounds sucked like they always do. Either way, indi quality is way up and lb can use their bfa in them. I see lb like hlneo doing indi all the time.

16. I always wondered how primals were exploitable..Now I Know..Thank You

SUPPORT TO NO PRIMALS & NO ROUND WARS IN S5 UNTIL THEY ARE FIXED..

17. So then i guess its just indi, bye bye clan loyalty...

18. CS isn't that important in primal. It's more matching top vs tops or build vs build. When I first started rostering primals I would use a few big tanks & the rest sh/small. This type of roster would pull clans 150-300m+ cs bigger then mine. This is because the top of my roster matched the top of the enemy roster.

Then I learned when I want to match a clan I just match the top 5 or so players in the target clan & keep the rest close to the target roster & I have ALWAYS pulled the clan I targeted this way.

PS1 are used for a number of reasons:
    They can failbomb troops in the first 10sec of war then failbomb them every 5mins to remain dtw all war.
    By never having troops out it is literally impossible for enemy roster to sko so you will always get an ass/stl ko on them (which pays huge in primal).
    Spy rosters can xtal at the end of the war & dump troops faster then the other team can react (most of the time) then steal their way to win. All a "normal" roster can do to counter is spam troops on them & hope they xtal then sb them. Meanwhile enemy team is making 30-100m per steal with 10-15 people stealing.
    Unless they fail, their actions are stealthed so it's harder to tell who is weak.
    Heavy spy rosters can match clans a lot smaller then them as long as tops are within reasonable range.

TLDR; PS1 are not just used to lower a roster's cs & because they don't leak. They are also usually top plunder with steals/big ass ko's.

19. Him and cella were both on the thread that was whining for round to be added last season. No clue where it is, not searching for it.

Also not saying it's all lb. Some do enjoy indies, of course.

20. Was there ever clan loyalty in EE? When RH would roster one attack build and 14 Hansels they did that to stay loyal to their Hansels? EE war spots went to the players who had the best exploits. If you didn't have the right build, you were out. Clan loyalty be damned.