Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. wait a minute
    Devs did primals because they could not be exploited.

Problem is it will always go to the best build combination. Indi is luck just depending what builds you fall on, look at the lb wars. You dont see the top 50lb beating top 10 lb most of the time.

If you want to war in a clan, you need to build whats wanted. So you call them exploit builds, thats just stupid

2. Dispense with the drama. Indi wars are way more fair than rounds. Round/primal results are more often than not decided before the war when you get a fortunous match up. (Example, did you avoid Death Incarnate or not) Indie is the only war that relies on the members skill.

3. @angel

Of course you can call it an exploit. We are encouraged to grow but are given system where small, statless sh get a huge advantage. It's a paradox about how the game is played. Whatever the sport, if you can close an exploit, you ought to.

4. You obviously haven't done much Indi. I've been in dozens of Indi and have wc'd many. Only once have I found someone deliberately try to sabotage a war. Saw lots of match throwing in s1 rounds though.

What you claim simply hasn't happened.

5. Another person who hasn't done Indi war recently. Leaking EB builds are much more scarce these days. Most ppl have at least some idea what it takes to win.

6. @sora I have tanks that disagree

7. Sounds ok by me

8. well you cant, and actually the all sh roster killed the stacking, you had to go big to avoid them, and if you caught silver or zaft you were screwed with a stacked roster.

Only way is to go to a point system instead of plunder system.

And cant say i warred recently but if the new mechs for plunder for steals is applied in war also the hansel is at a disadvantage to the hybrid.

Full steal i get 15 mil on a 25mil cs hansel, but when im Half getting 43mil, so the bigger you are the less you plunder, and now a overall liability.

Everything in this game is just screwy lately, cant pvp cause the plunder was decreased, i make more on a regular haunt than aff, and the ee is just in shambles.

I hope they can fix it, but i doubt ill be around long enough to see it. Only reason i put my input in on these threads is i wish they would fix it, i WANT a reason to keep logging in

9. There was an idea to hide casting to other clans when warring so people cannot avoid each other if enough people warred. There was also an idea to have different brackets in primal wars so clans are not outmatched. Indi can sometimes rely on luck. E.g a bunch of tanks against PS in indi during classic.

10. Lol im talking about your term ps1 and hansel and you change the subject. The term ps1 is wrong thats my point but you still want to argue ps1 is a special build when it is a hansel.

11. I play this game to war ebs a evil I put up with.
    I use to be in a war clan that held there own and won more than the lost but our wc Station hiney didn't stack our roster like other war clans to give all the members a chance of warring.
    But over the seasons our clan got dissolution with war as we found more and more clans stacked.nothing worst in war when you get good mix of war builds to find in. Match up 3 lb and rest gh/sh you know the out come before u start.
    This was going to be what was going to happen with proposal 1.
    It's true I only do indi wars now but through them I have noticed wars are a lot closer in general, clans that have the best strategy generally wins and for my range the majority of ppl that take part regularly are good at war and take it seriously and have become good fiends.
    Proposal 2 with the tweaks to prevent inactives and stateless alts should work .

12. Perhaps devs think that people are no longer interested in wars? Sign ups for wars have decreased loads recently. But I can answer that. Devs put on Events in which players chase an lb position to gain equip.

Events create more money for the developers. BUT ...... Do not forget developers that this is a War game! There are still players who enjoy that element of this game!

If you are serious about warring and having a Season 5 that we can all be proud to participate it, then get off your asses and war!! Don't give the devs the impression that nobody is no longer interested in doing Estoc Wars!

13. you have several clans that will do season wars and normally dont do the inbetween, or at least much.

You dont think dali and fonzii will be in s5 heavy, silver, warlor, and subs that have joined thier aliances in the past year, battlegrounds have been warring some. Im sure that will increase for a season. People seem to forget about clans that are busy in osw but still normaly participate in season wars,

There are some remnants of gl floating also, its not just the dotbf show :)

putting these promo on that give better equipment than i got warring (not just this account) im sure is not helping.

If devs activated that plunder bonus on equipment earned by season wars, i bet you would see a heck of a lot of signups

14. Honestly, This is probably the best solution possible to combat Exploits or it would nice to be see a rotation of indi and Primal wars. :)

15. Personally I don't like the medallion idea at all, the top 10, top 100 is all BS. I think thats another way to make money to buy xstals. Rachor season was better

16. its extreamly easy to xploit indi, but its never been the only option yet.

17. For the new readers who don't have time to read the entire thread, I made a summary HERE

18. Have to admit the first few comments were pretty funny.

19. Problem with me warring is I've won as many wars as the Eagles have Super Bowls.