Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. So Far it's the only war that is not Stack so. It's a good idea

2. Whats the clear distinction between ps1 and hansel? There is none cause they are hansels. Ps1 is a made up incorrect term. You are either pure or not. For once i agree with applegirl.

3. Makes me laugh ... this is a war game all builds are war builds . All members deserve to have a war

4. Im getting a good laugh at all the SSH and drop builds crying right now. They are the only ones who oppose this season proposal

5. Though I feel like I lose brain cells any time I respond to cantonesewhineball, for clarity sake, I will sacrifice my own mental health.

PS1 is a primal war exploit build. They use one low stat troop building to keep their spy stats as high as possible. They usually attack an enemy tank without pots (for maximum troop loss) to dump their troops as fast as possible (so hybrids cannot plunder them) & to weaken enemy tanks. They keep one troop building so when they steal/ass ko people they are not open for attack (like they would be as a pure spy with gold out).

Non PS1 hansels are comprised of many different various troop buildings & towers. Some "Battle hansels" have tons of adt so they do not have to dump their troops. They usually tank along with other tanks in primal wars & make their plunder mostly by ako/ass koing enemy repins & weak targets.

Other hansels have different amounts of troop buildings/towers for various reasons (eb builds, random builds, indi war builds, etc).

6. So whats the diff between a hansel having 1 stable and another having 2 or maybe 10? Whats the diff between them and a hansel with att building on abyss?

7. Can't do 100% indi ... There's a thousand ways people cheat in those. E.g. Cast an alt in same bracket which ends up on the other side and he then moles like a scum bag :/ also there just so unreliable.

Most definitely I think there should be a mix with at least primal wars ... But then again recently u devs have been screwing people up with primal war match up .... I mean u match someone up with another team that has like 100m cs. So if ur gonna do primal wars make sure u don't screw people up from the bum :/

Also this is just a suggestion not saying it's a must - How about returning xtals to the people that xtalled in war and lost? So u still have people buying xtals but if they lose war at least give their xtal back. In that way more people will xtal knowing that if they lose they'll get it back anyways. Just making iwar experience that little bit better

My view covered, look into this devs

8. SO, everyone that loves to do ee, and has put the work into thier build, is part of a clan dedicated to ee (primals atm as thats the only real option to dedicate a clan to doing) you are basically saying forget you, i have been part of a few war (ee) clans and id estimate 99% hate indi, i gave up on indi at the cost of not having edge again because basically its the worst thing right below primals you ever did,

Suggesting round wars after everyone dumpted bfa to do primals is just as insane as this proposal.

As Dragon suggested, get the top wc together from the clans that actually do war and work something out, or we can get 300 more pages of idiots casting a slew of accounts to ruin it all for everyone.

Actually putting this crap out shows you have not a clue.

9. The more troop buildings they have the less spy stats they have since they used a spot a spy building could go for a troop building. Hansel with atk building on abyss would also lower their spy stats. They have no use for more then one troop building as they make no plunder with troops. The troop building is only there to gain hansel mechanics so they can exploit by failbombing troops & staying dtw all war.

10. which one of them do i fall into?

11. you guys are on the wrong thread.

12. This may have been posted already, but one of the issues is that indi wars by their very nature, are random in terms of who is allocated to what clan. A key issue I have seen may times is one clan will have no-one willing / able to WC and act as Tracker(s). If the other clan does you're already at a big disadvantage.

Some have already suggested that the system recognises WCs and Trackers - fully support. That way they can be allocated across clans to share these capabilities rather than randomly assigned. So having people possibly cast their willingness to lead or track is an option. Can also encourage people to do this by providing an extra reward for WCs and Trackers, such as an increased mith payout.

This may also be open to exploit like having inactive alts or open a PS on the other side. Perhaps this could be overcome by having WCs and Trackers having to be endorsed (to be eligible to be a WC or tracker) by a minimum number of people so that it cannot be rorted by individuals; or to have a track record or history of warring for much of a season. Just an idea ....

13. Been saying this forever ps1 is just noob way to sound cool renaming hansel

14. Yeah "everyone" as in the 1 full time primal war clan (dotb) and the 2 part-time primal war clans (P3 & D1 - usually only 1 war or less a day).

Yeah ALL of them. LOL. Primals are a joke.

Also the excuse people keep making about casting alts your size in indi wars is dumb. There is only a 50/50 chance they will be on enemy team & strat can be pm'd if you are that paranoid/worried about it. There is also the fact that (as we seen in previous seasons and even in off season) people put moles in other clans during round & primal wars as well. It's actually easier to do it in them wars since the mole can be any size.

15. thats because primals are a joke, but thats what everyone started building for with that being the only option to wsr with a clan instead of a bunch of idiots, and a few renewing thier ee

16. Hmm... is it more logical that hundreds of players from different clans got together & said "Hey guys! Let's come up with a way to sound cool by renaming hansel to PS1.", or that people acknowledge the difference between a PS1 & the other hansel variations & want a clear way to communicate what type of hansel build they are talking about?

I think you just want to sound cool by ignoring the obvious differences (ones I just explained on last page) & calling those who acknowledge the difference "noobs".

17. It's going to be Indie so stop your crying people you didn't have to drop build now suck it up because tbh no one cares,oh yeah good luck selling that Bf'a to get cs the market is dried up and stagnant as hell now we wiser ones sold up a few weeks ago,can't shift anything now :lol: double slap in the mush oh well sh/ssh you have had your time in the sun, i would say it's time to step down, but maybe it should be step up and get some of that cs you have been dreaming of.Good Bye sh you have officially been nerfed can't wait for the s5 indie party

18. When primals came out those who were build with bfa for round wars complained that they built for round wars.
    Those who were all for primal wars said things like "Every season we have to adjust our build, stop crying", blah blah blah.

I think it's pretty clear where I'm going with this.

19. I hope to see more indi wars in s5. Perhaps a combo of 5 friends cast and get paired w 10 indi casters? Anything really. Just get all involved for s5!!

20. yeah, line up the sod for hte

I downloaded this app as it was advertised as a strategy game, the only strategy is with clan wars. Maybe i can pull a na and get my money back as it is not as advertised