Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I love the new direction and the incorporation of individual wars, but I think you may have gone a little too far on that side. A season of individual and primal wars would be much more ideal.

A larger roster would result in less chance of winning for the experienced players. If anything, I suggest a smaller roster, 25 people is already plenty big.

2. Make min towers cs req for some indis along with wc or tracker spell if ppl vote for them after sign up then they get dbl mith and rancor.att and spy building min req will reduce ps leaks

3. Indi wars aren't luck if you are able to war command/track/support your roster to victory

4. keep season 4 format minus round wars, then do as i have suggested for ages, have major war clans war commander join a room where s6 can be discussed. there we are a simple answer and maybe we can get s6 sorted in time

5. Season based purely on luck of the draw... Looks like another season I won't bother with 

6. Well thanks for the answers, do you devs have pictures yet of the equipment or what the stats are and maybe if they have % bonses

7. 100% support

8. They are 90% luck. Every once in a while its competitive enough to be swayed by a war strategy.

9. I support this, its fair to everyone, and it eliminates stacking and incorporates a tiered off system in a way, I much prefer this, my only question is how many medallions would we need to collect in 4 weeks? Last season required 100 for full rewards but it was twice as long. Will we be returning to the standard 50?

10. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! !!!

11. Cool! Like the direction this proposal is going!

12. Get wrecked

13. Well I'll be casting a lot of accounts and not xstaling.

I look forward to season 5!

14. I like this proposal, but i would want moles banned from s5

15. @Kaw The main complaints about Indi wars are that people come in then go inactive. I saw someone talk about an idea where you use an XTAL to be able to get into Indi war then during war you have the ability to use a regen, if you aren't placed in war like a no match you are given your xtal back. This could be easily implanted and it would eliminate almost all moles/leaks/inactives. Please take this idea into high consideration

16. I personally feel that indi wars is the correct way forwards however an indi primal format would be great to see in the war season. Also I feel as though penalizing people for losing isn't the way forward. Just reward 1 medal for a win.

Also run this sort of like the ASW. Have the top 100 players after 4 weeks be sorted into 4 clans. These are then pitted against each other in the round format wars you wanted in the first proposal. 2 hour wars would work well for these final wars :)

17. God damn, devs. First brilliant thing you've proposed in ages. It's entirely too bad it won't happen when lb tears drowned you.

18. 50 is ridiculously too many. Too many chances of bleeds and moles and such.

19. Support to his asw format idea