Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I like this format better.

I like clouds suggestions above also.

I'm somewhat happier if it's a win 2 medals for a win, but lose none for a loss, it will elevate a lot of the drama around "leaks" and inactives, there is a difference between not winning more medals due to a loss and losing a medal due to a loss...invariably there will be more moaning and complaining.

2. 90% of the solution to your issues is increase the participation. How do you do that? Improve the reward system. Give the players a reason to war (other than "for fun" - there's no fun in hitting the same people every day or every week). More participants = more possible matches = better wars.

It's really that simple.

The other 10% is impossible to fix. People will always try to find an advantage and that's part of the game. It's WAR ffs. Stop crying already.

The best wars occurs when there are lots of clans signed up. It's a fact. So work to increase participation instead of trying to recreate the wheel.

3. Support

4. another suggesstion. in indi wars, we need to find out wc and tracker in that war. its would be nice give points to whoom that wc snd track in that war and end of season give them rewards. that will make more ppl train for track and wc. in this case if u are bad wc that war ppl will not agree to let u wc again. just a thought

5. You "stop crying" about potentially losing your exploit crutches & actually having to war on a level playing field.

6. With this proposal, many war clan will be gone.
    Also what the use to built tower if u join the war all base on "luck ". Think epic fairy will be more happy for new equipment

7. No support

8. Support

9. Spoken like a true noob. It's almost never based on "luck" and mostly based on how well your war commander/players can bring the team together & organize a strategic win.

Try actually talking/working together with the people on your indi teams. It's really not that hard.

All primal wars are is a few clans scooping up the only decent players left warring & building ps1 exploit rosters to destroy noob clans built from world chat. Indi wars are much better in every way.

10. Make it s4 with removal of rounds( uknowy) calculate around 70% BFA and 30-50% bfe for match ups.
    Clan wars are necessary.
    Why?
    People have friends -,-
    Friends have towers. Or their build sucks. They make a start and wanna try it out in season :)
    Simple.
    Never handicap. Let everyone play kaw their way and keep giving them more options. The game will thrive
    Thanks a lot for working on our feedback.
    Round wars do handicap. U sit and watch your clannies get hurt (-,-)

11. Did you drop build to move down indi brackets because you don't agree with build dropping? Or maybe because you didn't want to war people who could plunder you? With that build your pretty much down to SSH bracket right?

12. Support

13. Most oginal clans that only ee our gone. The ones who stuck it out did it because they were friends and stay together because of it. Thats why clans like SILVER battlegrounds la are still around. The same thing would happen to hte clans if devs removed hte

14. Seriously what's the issue with just going back to season 4 set up and removing round wars? All wars with equal payout of medals. Can anyone really ***** and moan about that? Seems like the easiest and most fair solution.

15. You dont need roubd wars to do that...old clan wars with bfe/bfa turned on and no plunder imbalance (ie attack build hits sh for 10m sh hits attack build for 150m ) no reason to even have that in wars its just stupid and requires no skill to win just whoever has more sh in roster wins because other side cant plunder. Same as primal where only spy builds can plunder and huge tanks....why is it so hard to keep a war where everybody has an equal chance of winning ....oh wait we have that already ....indi wars

16. @Sora
    U weren't crying when ur war clan was winning against noob clans in primal. Then u lose and now ur against primals lol

17. Support

18. No one could really plunder me before I altered my build & no I did not alter my build to change brackets. I will be back where I was soon. I'd ask you why you altered your build but you've been the same noob sh build as long as I've seen you.

I did a revamp on my build, deleted all but abyss towers & started over with the type of buildings I wanted before I dedicated too many trillions to fix it later on. Not that I need to explain it to you...

19. This is way better then the other Proposal
    People with round war exploit builds are just complinging cuz they don't get the upper hand in Indi.