Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Round wars lol

2. Or another option would be in primal u need at least 7 att builds in a 15 man roster or u dont qualify

3. Kaw instead of wars and what not we should see who has the best kitten RP .. Change it up completely that way no bigs mare guaranteed to win and we can prance around like cats and be care free

4. Wrong. How many times did we beat new world pirates at la res? Bigger lbs does not always equal a win. Indi wars give everyone an equal chance to war and win. Clan wars most cant get on a roster and exploits come into ay more. 100000000000000% support all indi war seasons from here on out. Just smaller rosters than proposed.

5. How will they consider a build a "atk build" . By mechs? Maybe you could have a minimum attack total stats like 70mil or something. But even then. 15 ps1 are easy to beat

6. If I have to chose between the 2 proposals I chose the 1st proposal and just do 1 hr wars and increase the war company, need more then just 30 to chose from all season

7. Keep the war roster size 11-15 please. Make the season 2 months. Implement one of the many suggestions on how to better reward war commanders & trackers. Alter the block mechanic so that if you block someone you cannot see what they type in CC, WC, etc (that way we can just block spammers). Extend shattered sword to 2 weeks during the season.

Win.

Also, ignore the comments of SSH exploit roster builds such as "lWARIl__Gabe__lILORIl" & "Nottom". They speak for a very small portion of the player-base who have done nothing but destroy EE wars with their rubbish exploit builds.

8. Primal is a good test of how well a warrior can use soley their build, it does have a place in season as does the round war format which is the current Indi war format

9. Duh u r sh lol

10. The only reason this seems to be "clear" is because your war system is terrible and the rewards for simply winning a war aren't worth it enough to make people want to war frequently. That's the only reasons individual wars are more "popular".

Improve your war system and mainly improve the rewards system. This is all you need really... what's so hard to understand?

11. Indi are not fair, they only factor the build size not the actual warrior, indi's can be a fair match but not always a fair fight

12. I just noticed this thread after posting on the first proposal and now I think you should look into the advise I posted on the first thread and have both indi wars and round wars for season 5. If you want to make the round wars a little more interesting you could let as many as they want to cast in each clan then the system will do like it does for indi wars except it only picks 20 - 25 players from their respective clans and matches them against another clan with the same builds much like indi wars are done. You can make the clan have a minimum requirement of 30 to cast and the system picks 20 - 25 players or a minimum of 25 to cast and the match have 15 to pick from and none of the players cast can be below a SH stat.

I think you will need both indi and round wars to make the masses happy. Just my thoughts.

13. 100% Indy wars are not a good idea.

This is not competitive. Only great for people with no warring clan, trying their luck on getting an ee, bad builts, bad attitude n many more...

If there is a need to include indy wars please mix it with clan wars.

100% indy wars only count me out.

14. Again, keep primals out of indi wars. There is 0 need for primals in indi wars. Let all the lame hansels with one troop building be forced to go ps or leak if they wanna do indi wars. These hansels with 1 troop building are the sh of primal wars, just another lame exploit build.

15. 100% Indy wars are not a good idea.

This is not competitive. Only great for people with no warring clan, trying their luck on getting an ee, bad builts, bad attitude n many more...

If there is a need to include indy wars please mix it with clan wars.

100% indy wars only count me out.

16. Support except for the extended shattered sword duration, things happen so instead make a three strike policy during season. 3 shattered swords during season = ban from season wars

17. U can beat the ps1 exploits in primals it's not hard u bunch of noobs

18. I like this idea a lot better.

19. Round wars only benefit sh ....thus nobody ever does them. They should do away with round wars altogether as its just an exploit war and if not require all sh rosters only to do them.

20. I have a crazy idea. What if they took from proposal #1 with the war company and did this. What if they made it so that there were primals and round wars in the bracket. The clans would either try to make a war company favored towards primals, get a war company favored towards round wars or even try and mix the 2 war type rosters into 1.