Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Considering the shape of the game he would be doing every single war the season offers 
    But, we all know that's not true because the devs are shockingly out of touch with their most profitable game.

2. Can deal with all the stuff your doing this season regardless but please do something about inactives and the ones who unload once a dissappear??? Otherwise itll come down too who has most alts at there size

3. With the current match making system Rank #15 could be half the stats of rank #1 so adding an extra 10 people is just stupid.

4. Guys we all know last week or 2 medals will go up. They always say they wont...then they always do lol

5. They stated they will not be doing that

7. No they said "there is no plan for that at this time" which they also said last season. It will happen once the top 100 in week 3 has barely 50 medallions.

8. They said the exact same thing until they realised top 500 would get less medals than the top tier.

9. Exactly what those two said. If they dont increase I honestly dont think top 100 will even end w 100 medals

10. I'll be happy with 50 medals this season.

11. Let's go I'm going for a banner! I'm excited

12. Id really like to get 100 For banner. Unfortunately i have a life and job though

13. All balanced buildings with 0 SDT...who cares? His In the small bracket so he will get his banner!!

14. Just 1 piece of equip??? Was really hoping for more than just 1 piece even tho it's got wicked cool stats but just 1

15. WELCOME ALL TO THE PURE LUCK GAMES!
    All participants will be ranked from best to worst based on NOTHING BUT LUCK! To ensure you have no chance of claiming that your hard work in the off season contributed to your rank, we've simply pulled the plan straight out of our ass! Aren't you excited?!? If not, wait! IT GETS WORSE! Of course the PURE LUCK games will be a veritable circus of noobs, leaks, and inactives, as you've come to expect. We did nothing to change this. Instead, we rooted around again and found a reward system that DISCOURAGES TEAMWORK!! We did this not because we care but because that's what was there when we opened our eyes.
    COME JOIN THE PURE LUCK GAMES!
    STILL THE SAME PRICE AS THE WARS YOU USED TO DO WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUSTED!!
    QUESTIONS? HAHAHAHA We don't care!

16. She's so freaking hot. :lol:

17. The problems not equip. Thats not bad. The bad is the amount of hours and no life ud have

18. It's a she?

19. I don't care what gender they are in the picture (according to people). XD They're hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.