Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You the only one I would want to clear me

2. Totally agree. I jst burned my xtls. Even if we had moles who just get stripped last 1min and change the result by leaking. And not forgetting about inactv. I really cant belive i m not in top 100. Forget about top 100. Dint even hit 50 medallion after doing war at avg of two wars per day.

Lets see if i can get 50 medellion in this last day.

Thank you dev.

3. I burned 150 xtals on HTE and didn't make it to top 100.

Now think about the blood and sweat of the EE participants.

You can't compare the PvE event to EE; people really sacrifice 1 entire hour of their time to war.

Doing that 3x a day? Takes some sacrifice.

4. 2hrs a war, 8hrs a day, 7 days a week, 56 hours a week.

I know several people who did every war the last two weeks trying to break 100 medals and didn't even scratch 80. It sucks, it's sad but you guys really should've considered a 75 medallion reward marker.

This season was not easy, I did 2-3 wars every day on my little account to get my spot

5. S5 was killed, shouldn't even have been indi in the first place and the rewards are horrible, I feel for those who gave up so much time to be disappointed

6. the devs chose indi over anything else because it was an easier route for them. also the medal 3/-1 was used for clan wars not indi and that worked because you could gain. now indi is so random you win lose lose lose win lose lose lose and have zero. clan wars r with peeps u trust.

end of

7. Support..support...support ... I've been doing 3-4 wars a day all season ..after losing last 3 wars I'm currently at 79 medals and ranked 184... This makes no sense to me as more people will be winning reward for top 100 than people who have earned 100 medals ... How can a lower tier reward have less winners than a higher tier reward ???
    There will obviously be 100 "top 100" ...how many people will win reward for 100 medals ? 50-75 ? Do you see why this is stupid and makes no sense ..

Please fix and make fair for people who sacrificed so much time to barely make it to top 200 or top 500 and get jacked on rewards...S5 was not an easy season ... More luck than skill involved to be placed on a good team with wc/trackers and not the side loaded with inactives,leaks,moles,super noobs,ect.

So even getting to top 200 or 500 was no easy task ... But efforts for this are not rewarded ???
    RIDICULOUS !!!!

8. I just checked leaderboard...top 100, rank 100 has 100 medals... So is anyone going to win the 100 medal reward ? Maybe 10-20 people at most at end of season ? Get your heads out of your asses and fix

9. Well, you guys are competing for top 100. It's not easy and it's win all or lose all.

10. sweet shattered sword there sweet pineapple...

11. Warred with my alt twice a day at least every day, that's at least 4h per day wasted on wars. Because of this luck season i lost so often that I am only at 48 medals now. The -1 medal thing was literally the dumbest thing you could do in A LUCK SEASON. I have friends who lost 14 times in a row and lost all medals. Also, top 100 barely made 100 medals, so don't you think the reward tiers are way too high?

And then the lack of response to support, goddamn. All the S5 threads about issues and possible fixes, 0 responses from devs. But hey, what they can do is release a goddamn eb event in the middle of s5, "fixing" resets(total nonsense) but they still can't take 5 min to respond to the endless issues in s5. This season has showed how much devs care about the really purpose of kaw,all they want is cash from eb events.

Stick this low effort season up your ass and start fixing things you dumb monkeys

12. Im really tired of seeing people say S5 was indi because of Primals. The truth is if we all loved primals so much why the hell were only 4 clans warring in off season?? Do you think there would have been over 3,000 people warring if it was strictly primal? Hell no. Leaderboard for S5 would have been a copy of S4.

13. Didn't s4 have Indi? It had just as much Indi as it did primal, in fact, with a little round thrown in. There was something for everyone.

Also, I don't see the how simply changing the lb from s4 to s5 means you've done something right.

I would argue the more homogenous the LB, the worse the event has been.

A truly fair event should have a mixture of all builds, showing that success was based on a players skills.

14. I think this season has the most variety in size and build in leaderboard. And how many medals you earned in indi or primal differed (for obvious reasons). There are trollers in indi but whats the difference between having a no xtaller and facing someone 200mcs bigger? At least you can win if 1 person doesn't have an xtal.

15. Why wasn't I prmited to participate in season five?

16. This is ********, only people that were there from the beginning can play! If that's the case start over.

17. Um I'm not very sure why... Maybe because s5 just ended?

18. The crown is so ugly on equip page

19. You seen the other helmets

20. I mean bc it has no enchant ring. Its just plain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.