Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

2. I had a member in one of my wars who performed 0 successful actions but wasn't given broken sword because he "performed five actions that actually helped in war". Come on devs 5 actions isn't good enough to help any team in war, especially 0 successful actions

3. NICK nailed it. Statless alts (multiple) cast by a SAME player. 5 actions to avoid the broken sword, get EE, rewards, mith and yet not having ANY helpful impact on the war on behalf of either team (s/he) moles for. Free riders. They do NOT help the war or deserve anything for that kind of effort.

If (there always is) there are statless alts on the other side, a minimum of 40 scouts/attacks on opposition statless opponents should be expected in an hour war, to be considered "IN THE WAR". Otherwise, they are bypassing the system, at the expense of honest players.

4. I'm not getting any mithril from the wars. Please fix it, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

5. I'm not getting any mithril from wars. Can you guys please fix it. Thank you, greatly appreciated.

6. Just in case this hasn't been mentioned already.

Thanks for not considering Aussies again with the war times.

7. This is the first time since i learned how to war that i really have no interest to take part in it

Its sad because its the one thing i loved about this game

But i really really really don't care about it right now . At all

Thnx devs

8. Should really be called Season 5: Pawns of ATA

9. My suggestion would b specailly on equip and droping build.

Since many old warrior has gud sets of equip.with gud specific stat. They drop there build to match up at lower slab wit dominating equip.

So to cap this type of activty basically for Ssh and other exploit build would b providing all future equip based on % and not by specific stats. For example abyssal blade or pinnion boot, this two equip is based on % . where equip stat increases as u grow bigger.

So dear dev, plz think about it.

Regards.

10. That's actually a really good idea. It would cause an uproar but truly the only way to prevent drop builds in regard to bfe. I'd support it.

Maybe just tweak it a little so it doesn't drop strength as you offload tho

11. Lots of loopholes in s5. I hope yall don't find them

12. Shoudl reduce number of medals to get rewards. Top 100 only have 70 after 20 days

13.  Nice Sword 
    I don't think thats a good strategy tbh 

70 is top 100 n better EQ than 100 medals.
    Thats fine so what about how many other ppl get 100 medals. Its war not giveaways.

41 wars so far for me n 18/23 n 36 medals atm n I luv a challenge n can live with rewards. Not a fan of mid-season changes.

14. Looks like you'll be getting garbage rewards.

15. I'll get what i earned fine by me 

16. I'm planning to get 2500 but till now only 1149 ......sure that won't be able to collect 2500 :(

17. People with swords should not even have a say about S5 lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.