Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well got 1st war under me belt.

Only complaint was lag n mid war for 5mins. It turned out not to matter.

We lost but that's war n start over again GL

2. Loving S5

3. All hansels stay hansel why should we get nothing from the season if we all keep attack we can win top plunder actions and kos no chance without. Sorry but those with lives outside kaw can't war enough as ps1 to get top 100 maybe even 100 any other way. Do it don't drop attack

4. Makes no sense whatsoever
    A leak is a leak is a leak is a leak..

But it is Indi war not a team then i gather

5. I don't get it plz help me wall me plz

6. I personally think the extra medallion rewards needed and still maybe needs explaining a bit more, top 3 makes me think 3 people per category but it seems that top 3 means 1 per catogory 3 altogether based on the rewards I have recieved. Other then that the wars seem good so far.

7. What a joke ... current war lb is mostly sh and two guys with 300-150 stats.

I shall proceed to drop build and cast every war? That's how you get ahead in this game 

8. It is the top 3 of each category but for the entire war. This includes enemy team as well.

9. #1 is a very good friend of mine. He has enough in bfa to hfbc and start buildings into the abyss. He is far from a build drop lol

10. Statless in top medallion positions makes a mockery of all those who have built for wars and participate legitimately 

11. After all this huge feedback, devs lack of reply is a big joke. Then they say why people are leaving this game.
    No reply on increasing medals, increasing wars, increasing rewards, giving bronze bars, and taking away medal loss from losing the war.

Really what a joke. I was about to buy more xtals and seals but I guess I should not waste my money.

12. Easy to make statless alts and mole. Thats why they are at the top. They own wars in that bracket lol

13. Once again to respond to cc point lb bracket is way tougher. Just to be 11th with doing lb bracket and not being able to do round all season was the true top 10. So I know it hurts but just get over the man crush I don't even go that way.

14. Look once they make sure the top 100 are safe with the good stuff, they'll lower the bar a little.

15. I tried this indi war tonight. First time, probably my last.

Black Knights 2 vs Vile Marauders.
    This is in no way a reflection on our excellent opponent, nor my own teammates.
    We were spanked so bad, one has to wonder about the actual matching.
    Anyways, I tried it. Was a bit interesting, but because of the terrible results, I can't say I'll try to enjoy doing them again.

16. Devs can you look into why we cannot cast for the 8am war yet. It is about 24:36 pst and I would love to cast and wake up around 0700. Now I have to wake up at 0659 to cast for war 4. 1 minute of sleep is a lot in this world. Thank you

17. Actually you would get more like 10-15 mins with how long the matching is.

18. it's cause your I'm the sh bracket where all the eb noobs that can't hang with the big boys drop build to match against Statless alts and newbies

19. Do u really need to take away a medallion ? I'm 1/3 today in war jus wanted to keep my morel going .... Don't wanna war when it's jus basic on luck............. Can we get reimburse if the war was close ?

20. Still more SH hate? jesus. get over it. just because you have towers doesn't make you a war build. You chose your way to war we chose ours. No exploit in indi right? We're just another build. Move on from the hate in your heart and try to enjoy the crap show the devs threw at us and called S5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.