Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about just war n see what fun happens.
    Idk if overanalyzing helps much really.

S5 starts in about 5hrs GL n Enjoy All

2. When the chest disappeared I got the slightest bit of hope that they would fix a couple of things just in time, but nope. This season will suck, such low effort for a war season. They put more time in events even, the rewards from events are 3x better than this crap. Great job devs

3. Rewards are a bazillion times better then Offseason wars so let's be happy and enjoy the season! Devs will probably lower tiers after seeing the small amount of players that cast compared to what they could get. Good luck in s5 all, unless we war each other. If that's the case I hope your signal drops 

4. For Aus and Asia only 4pm or 1am wars. For anyone with a real job that basically means you can't war during the week! Thanks for taking into account your international customer base

5. How bout putting ee wars in ALL timezones as in s1/2 pls

6. they're giving us crap rewards cause we only spend about 1 xtal a war. if you have no xtals you'll be buying 1 xtal a war.... not much of a money grab so devs put low effort and said yall can have what yall been crying about. like an apology thread with crappy effort.

7. Hi.

Our team won the war (Red Assassins 2) and I was #1 in actions and I only got 3 meds. I thought that top 3 in plunder, KO's and actions got a bonus med?
    Also another player in our clan only got 3 (player name is Bikini) and was #2 in actions and only got 3 as well.

Requesting for reimbursement for the extra 1 med I'm missing out on.

Thanks

8. Care to explain your rewards system better than one damn line. Does the losing side top 3 plunder scores get a medallion. Does the top 3 kos get a medallion. We have one guy with 4 kos one guy with 3 and 10 with 2 kos. Do they all get medallions. Some didn't get anything. It's called customer support its not that damn hard. I bet you get event drops right or wait yall can't even do that right either. Great War guys sorry the devs are incompetent. I don't care to punctuate they don't even deserve me spending the time to put question marks. FTD (do the math)

9. I got most actions, however we lost. So does that mean my bonus medallion gets taken away since I lost?

10. You could get two huge kos and essentially be your sides mvp for the war and they give bonuses to people with the most actions and most kos

Two trivial meaningless stats

11. I was top 3 in actions and tied for top in kos but only got one xtra medal. Not really sure why I didn't get two.

12. One medal each for top actions, top plunder, and top knockouts. Not top 3 of each.

13. Funny I guess the clearly stated top 3 in op was a typo then?

14. Re: Season 5: Pwns of the Otherworlds

How do i get the rewerds

15. Yes jay that is what that means so basically do your best to help your team win because if your top plunder and you lose you get nothing. Or you can look at it as if your top plunder and you lose you don't lose a medallion.

16. In details it says the top 3 plunder ko and actions will recieve one bonus medallion apiece. So in my stupid engineer brain that means top 3 plunder ko and actions will receive one medallion apiece. Or im just stupid as a rock and do not know how many places top 3 are.

17. You know devs can't count. You got top ten banner when you came 11th remember?
    Devs are too busy working on chapter 4 to respond. Please be patient

18. They need to get rid of the losing medallions part of this

19. Ok,

war 1 : win 17 mith profit (cast 14) wr 4 /7b

War 2: win 13 mith profit (cast 17) wr 1 /9b

Sort it out already.

20. Top 3 Here wheres my xtra medal :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.