Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds (Reward Suggestions)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Yes rewards must increase. But those bb amounts are crazy and ridiculous. 400k bb is 9T. No. No. No. No. Bb should b rewards but at a sane amount

2. Thanks for putting in the effort planning this out. But, while your suggestions might make sense to the consumers, they don't make any business sense. It's a free invitation for people to build complete in a short time without spending much in money. Like it or not, while you're passionate about this game, it's a 'business' for the devs.

3. I LOVE IT

4. I SUPPORT SO Much!!! THEY HAVE TO PASS THIS!!!!

5. 9t is more than sane. Over the next 4 weeks the top 10 will stunt all growth. 9t will make up for it plus give a bit extra for reward

6. Rewards are good enough as is. You want more gold and mithril? Work for it!

7. 9t is more than sane. Over the next 4 weeks the top 10 will stunt all growth. 9t will make up for it plus give a bit extra for reward

8. Oh sorry for double post. Mods pls delete

9. Lets not forget The gold tokens and Spy glass.

10. I just want better equipment. Event equipment being better than s4 gear is an insult if you ask me. And having just one helmet for this season is offensive considering devs just gonna release a better event helmet in a few weeks time i bet.

Warring to get BFE that is the best in the game was the best incentive to war. Now that is gone.

I war for fun and to win but with out real rewards this season is no different than offseason, which we have had for year now.

11. EB fairies complain that EE warriors have better equipment, then EB fairies get better equipment, and the EE crowd complains, then EE gets better equipment, and the EB crowd complains, and so on. It's a cycle.

12. U make 9T in 4 weeks? Also are u saying u will only b warring. No ebs between them and doing every war. Are u also saying u dont make money when u att in these wars. Like i said bb should b rewarded but that amt is crazy

13. Fin you dont make money doing EE wars. Even if you are top plunder you are losing gold. Every hit you take, youre burning pots that you spent gold on. Every scout, assa and attack you are spending gold on as well. The pot costs outweigh the plunder gained.

14. Wow... Can we maybe vote you in as a developerî„… I support every suggestion cause it beats the season 5 one that is proposed by the developers now

15. They better do this or I'm quiting kaw

16. Yea and for the 10th time i agree w bb bc wars r costly but they arent 9T costly

17. 6 Proposed War Times:

War PDT EDT GMT SGT Sydney
    - 1 - 4am 7am 12pm 7pm 9pm
    - 2 - 8am 11am 4pm 11pm 1am
    - 3 - 12pm 3pm 8pm 3am 5am
    - 4 - 3pm 6pm 11pm 6am 8am
    - 5 - 6pm 9pm 2am 9am 11am
    - 6 - 1am 4am 9am 4pm 6pm

Above times can be adjusted slightly to suit.
    Only a quick example.

18. Over 4 weeks they are. Instead of keeping money out, I have to bank in BB which means I lose money. And do you know how many spy pots I go through lol

19. Quick note 10k sdp cost only just over 200b. 10k