Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Friedrich79

Dishonorable Knights War 9

Add to the putz hall of fame

2nd war outta 6 actually had an SS/WC/TR
    but heh who cares when its IdiotWar for S5

5 AKO only n gets a Shattered Sword

Whoopee thats justice

2. Yup friedrich79 has cost me a second out of 2 wars. Join the fun and farm him!

3. War 9 inactive nut war over still in clan
    Friedrich79
    Players who that just kills the efforts of others and should be kicked after 15 min so at least you could recover from 1 ko

4. DarthKillJoy - 0 actions

5. Updated. Ty for all the pms as well as posts on this thread

6. Shadowblurb 1 action

7. Wanna see how ling this list will be on the last week of S5.

8. killdrone is written twice.

9. TUKIYEM strike two...

10. tukiyem is gonna get hit hard

11. Inactive Name : Laceup
    WAR 10- Random
    Clan : Dark Nomads
    ACTION : 2 (he avoided broken sword)

12. Tazz has thrown two wars he also opened to other team on Monday at 10 pm est war thats twice now. Even his own alliance was pissed it seems in wc after second time

13. Maybe im asking for more trouble here but still i must clear my name as am on the wall heard about it from a friend...Yes i was inact in war 9 Advantage was a simple mistake of falling asleep ask anyone who has ever seen me in war this is the first time and i do apologize as mainly the pvp artists in this game will read this and probably just mark it with a sly remark back to it i care not to come here again and will not leave another comment so have your fun. I am simply explaining a mistake that won't happen again as i have walled all those in war 9 with me on my team and the opposing i am sorry and not happy about loosing my ee and being stuck with this ridiculas sword..best of luck to you all in this years season, you will see me back in action in 62 hours.

14. Darth is normally very active and this was highly out of character. It happens. Look forward to seeing you when that spell wears off.

15. Have put a note on the OP. :)

16. #51 on the list has changed his name to Death_Warrant. Plz fix :)

17. Good catch.

18. MissyMasterer - 0 actions

19. Ivanthebeast 4actions at start and then got off