Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. WHOOO DEVS MADE A 7 DAY WAR BAN . yesssss Look at Jdcht. He has a 7 day ban

2. Hell yea, all eyes on me. Suck more ass Jenni

3. Lemme know when you wanna take a break from hte blackhand and wanna fight. I'll create a clan and have just me there. You ass lickers can have a field day.

4. Cobra - claimed was playing bo 2 with his bro. Inactive till 4 mins left in war. 3 actions

5. Claimed? You want pics

6. We had 5 inactives that war and lost by 18 bil. I'm sure I would have plundered 18 bil to win.

7. War 13 - Cunning Hunters vs Galant Cutthroats

XIX__CRuSaDeR-MaCHiNE__XlX - 5 actions, leaked and no xtal

lllllI_Z-HuGe_Illlll - did not xtal and refused to hide his allies as a PS build. Was not sb'd and ko'd like other PS. Suspicious..

8. At least you could of tried

9. Vergil__

16 Action & Didn't Xtalled. Free rider :lol: :lol:

10. BIOBROLY

FREE RIDER. DIDN'T XTALLED :lol: :p

11. niGhtfuRy45II

NoN-Xtaller Free Rider :lol: :lol: :p

12. kavy_jaan_samiya

NoN-Xtaller. Free Rider :lol: :lol:

13. Why not just list them in a single post?

14. Devs should monitor wars for the 1-5 action people and give them a shiny red sword aswell. Started off season 5 expecting to have tons of fun, reality is I end up with inactives or people intentionally throwing the war 9 out of 10 wars. Not much fun to be had atm.

15. Non xstal is very diff from inactive and doesn't deserve wall of shame. Do i like non xstalleds? Hell no but still

16. Agreed, atleast the non xtaller is active

17. I should be there lol

18. With S5 being IWar some things must be accepted eg non xtallers. Inactives NO

19. War 14 - Ruinous Wanderers
    yanhan - 2 actions