Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. GOLD55LORENZO - 0 action get sword and left full adp out .
    but_but - 0 action
    Never_give_Up18 - 2 action inactive whole war . appear and spam mass xtal ..... of course he never xtal XD

go to hell inactive :(

2. You guys need to start adding people who are "free riding"

These people unload at start- avoid broken sword and turn off app- which means they are purposely doing it - at least complete inactive theres a chance something happened in their life .

3. Clan Wars sucked and to many clans stacked. Only a small portion of the players could EE, and people always cried about players being inactive in those wars too.

Indy is a much better system.

4. Nothing gonna happen about this.
    It's called "individual wars" Players are free to act like individuals. Not a clan.
    The 'season' is a joke and defo low point in the game. Congrats players for leading us Here

5. Ya damn shame that 90% of team can work their ass off and have nothing to show for it

6. Vampire inactive all war. ss_____S__h__a__d__o__w_____ss inactive until the end 5 actions to avoid broken sword. No sry I'm late zero ..... given.
    Lost by 300m

7. Currently in the process of updating. Have been away for awhile

8. Updated. Week 2 has been added

9. PhenomDrummer
    Xclif ----2 actions.

10. Add me to the list. I don't war but I would probably be inactive if I were to.

11. I afk'd one war. Accidentally fell asleep :/

12. CaptainRookie-2 actions
    Parteturro-2 actions
    RancidRampage-Daughter had ballet recital 

13. Sorry bro not an excuse :p

14. This is one excuse I've never seen before. I applaud you sir.

15. Props to him/her for being creative with the excuse :lol:

16. Inactives War 8 in Gallant Fiends -> TB-BEAST-TB, theblackhawk, Lord-Farmington, octagon852

17. DRahat3

Inactive every war, no mith casted now. Shows up at end to avoid sword.

With a bit of luck he fell off a a cliff.

18. _-WHAM-_ - this Ps is leaking on purpose he got allies so oppo can stripped him. Who knows his main let us know, beware of this player, he will be inactive the whole war, but avoiding broken sword, if wham is one of your team mate u guys will be doom better know his main.he did this 5x

NAME OF INACTIVE : _-WHAM-_
    WAR CLAN: MALEVOLENT MONARCHS
    ACTION : 3 ( avoided broken sword )

Inactives too;
    xxxthe_assassinxxx
    Phenomdrummer
    King_of_the_clock

19. He really not communicate with ppl in roster, also never xtal every wc can skim and ako earlier to more clear about him

20. AtA_Intelligence

Haven't seen this active in a very long time