Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. New banner for me

2. Was inactive because idiot me forgot about signing up and went to sleep, in my defense I participated in another war and got pretty decent results

3. A couple inactives in war 19 at Dark cutthroats.

4. DarkBlueRipple
    1 action all war. Then at the very end did a couple more hit so he could say he wasn't.
    War 20.
    Also a mole
    Immortal Monarchs

5. Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

First mod to fall asleep durning a war. Completely inactive.

6. Add me to the list. Fell asleep.

7. Add me...I fell asleep. I'd like to apologize to my clan mates right now. I was walking around and stuff before sign ups so I wouldn't fall asleep, laying down in bed was a mistake. I truly apologize for this and won't happen again

8. Zamors - 1 action

9. Just saw I'm on this thread.i fell asleep

10. Cortana - Fearless Fiends
    Shatterd sword to go with his Idiot Achievement

11. llllSlPllAllRlTllAllClUlSlllll
    4 action only

12. People if you cannot COMMIT to war, weather you are at work or driving or just fighting to stay awake ..DO NOT SIGN UP . you are not just hurting yourselves.. you are hurting your entire war clan. worst thing is most excuses are "I feel asleep" . if your mommy says its bed time.. go the hell to bed. if you get broken sword or are reported to feedback with something legit (such as mole) you should be BANNED for the whole season.. 1 time is all it should take. if not.. make first offence 7 days . second perm season 5 ban . Devs need to fix this issue. or there should be some reimbursement for each inactive you have in your war.. win or lose. but i completely SUPPORT THIS TREAD :)

13. Wadi. He decided to wc, wasn't ever in cc to wc, and left wc'ing to the trackers

14. II-__HURLEY__-II
    He is statless but keeping full adp/sdp whole war & leaking badly.
    When WC ask to sell he dont sell them & cost us losing war.

15. Wingless_Jadedog
    War 21
    Molevolant Knights
    2 actions.

16. Next season you should do a wall of annoying pricks. Noobs who spam cc, idiots that continually shout SKO , and jack asses that start spouting doom before

17. Just asking this why do people want us to not have sdp? Is it cause it is an easy sko target or does it pay in plunder? Even though no one steals.

18. Grisu157

4 actions...

Xstalled and let opponent farm him.

Did not full mith.