Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. arent seasons that essentially?

2. arent all seasons that?

3. Lets all hope for a SH nerf

4. Tbh indi isn't so bad since you screwed the matching system ... But rewards are meh

5. Is the bonuses only for the winning team or is it the player on either the winning team or loosing team with greatest plunder kos etc or is it for top players on both sides

6. THANK YOU.

7. Does the new season include faster match times :eek:

8. Indi wars are probably the best thing to happen to KaW, and I'll tell you why.

The purpose to war is to have fun. In fact, that's the purpose of this game in general. To kill time and have fun. How in the heck are new players supposed to war if no war clan will take them due to their build? This means that new players can't have fun warring, and reduce themselves to EB's, henceforth transforming themselves into what we call "EB fairies". Because war clans didn't give them a chance to do what the name of the game says.

Indi wars give players who don't know how to war an opportunity to learn with other experienced players. This isn't just "plunder, win, rewards". This is a learning experience and a chance to meet some really great people and even find a home clan from one of the other participants there. Sure, moles and inactives can damper the mood a little, but Primal and Round wars can have moles and inactives, too. The devs already implemented the Shattered Sword spell, which will tell new players not to be inactive.

As for moles, I agree that the devs still need to remedy that situation. But the big picture is that we teach other players how to war so there can be more clans popping up to do them. The more players that know how to war equals the more clans will come up to participate in Primal/Round wars. The best way to learn is by doing after all.

9. I just chuckle at the word monkey utters "bravest" lmao what an idiot.

10. Well said. Agreed.

I myself dont bother who is my side during war. Whether he is eb build or whatever it is. I jst give my best short. And follow WC and tracker. Dont care much about win or loss. And thats the way it should be. Let all wars as per their wish.

11. Apart from not following the wc , tracker or targets when indi happens - good idea , but not fair on people who like primal

12. I like the bonus medals to top ko and top actions but top 3 plunderers will cause people to not listen to wc and some builds will have a harder time

13. Are these rewards better. Than the EB?

14. I think this is a great argument for Indi wars in general, and yes they are a great way to start warring...especially in the off season. But this is an actual ee war season, and we are talking about catering to people who view ee as an afterthought.

Let be honest here, we aren't talking about high percentages of brand spankin new players who've just started and want to try the pvp thing...if that was the case they have an opportunity right now in the off season Indis to learn...

We are talking about large accounts who don't want to be bothered with towers or anything that would kill their plunder on htes or take away from event earnings.

Heaven forbid they have less of a chance at a shiny new ee item than those who have built for and engage in ee on a daily basis...it's just not fair they say...

And so the answer to this obvious disadvantage is to remove ee war clans from the equation completely and force war builds to carry eb builds to victory and the shiny items the eb builds want so badly.

And I get it-without shiny pieces of equipment, most of these fairys would just stick to hitting hte or scroll ebs, and participation would be halved...this game isn't about warring, it seems to be about collecting...I mean look at the post above mine...

15. Will the losing team with high plunder get that kinda bonus as well?

16. Carrying eb faeries sucks for the mid n lower tiers. Crap builds whine but don't start a war clan. They r full of it n lazy n care not about wars. EE is a sideshow for them n nothing more. Knives at a gun fight.

About shattered swords its an after the fact idiot who screwed a clan penalty.
    Lame lame n lame.

GL to the real Warriors

17. *Insert crying vanderbeek gif here*

18. Like ASW 3 let us pin our inactives at least.
    Then give them their penalty.

Also an earlier idea of a War Vault i change my mind n think not. Warriors bank as usual n the others can lump it.

19. I'll be in tons of war but doubt u will.
    U hide behind the pen.