Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. thing is - if selfish players decide to "go for the ko" or plunder hard, then its likely their team won't win

people will learn 

3. All indi wars ay? Time for a certain spidah to participate in certain wars xD

4. Devs:
    Please make Individual wars in Both Formats
    1-Round regular Indi
    2-Primal InDi (no BFe/ No BFa)

And do not tell wich type of War is? Yes i think Will make it moré interesting... Devs you there :)

5. S5 strategy is now take note of all ps hansels allies in ur bracket. Save ur bb from events. Even if they cast hide allies check the allies u hv noted them as having. Then u strip dump and sb. Repeat. U will hv good chance being top plunder with actions now. Also u can forget akos now as ppl will just ko them. This goes for ps koing ppl then leaking gold as well. However if uve got alts u can get akos on them and this will help u in plunder and getting ko rewards. I dont see wc hving control in s5

6. why is it pathetic?

if its the sole reason you play the game, and the devs dont listen to nothing, and have it all messed up, everyone should complain, but where i differ, is they dont listen to these closed forums, take it to social media like i did, where everyone will get a sense that this game is no longer the great game as it was and the devs got no clue.

Dominate search engine results, youtube, maybe they will wake up, and actually work on thier game

7. People can never be happy can they :roll:

8. im happy once i hold you

9. Maybe...but both teams will have people doing it.

...and for that lack of team play the selfish player on the winning team will be rewarded.

I'd rather the losing WC/tkr gets the bonus than the top ko etc...

10. Go away random rp nerd

11. put those who refuse to listen to the wc on your wall, easy.

12. That was kind of my point, Castiel. The person "informing" us regarding Season 5 doesn't even understand the terminology for their own game. Or worse yet, doesn't care to learn. I think we can both agree that it was meant to be 50 M in equipment bonus, as opposed to CS. However, given that the statement seemed to be off by a factor of 50, I though it an important detail to clarify.

13. Incoming "KaW sucks **** you devs"

14. ^^ imma go with that

15. cs, combined stats, so all stats combined of that eq... how hard is it to comprehend?

16. Devs needs to wake up !!!

50m bfe = an ally about 3T

17. your point?
    i have 20T in bfe

18. most ppls can make that easy bonus from ebs in couple weeks.

With this poor reward, wonder how many ppls will war for fun.

Better have xtals refund or something random drop from EE.

19. better rewards for no brainer hitting hte, need to change name, kingdoms of hte, a no strategy game, people cry too much if they have to put together a team capable of winning