Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Well... Now I'm not halved by 50%!

2. The devs have obviously never took the time to get people in clan, do stats, then strategy , on top of being a 200 mil cs underdog

They dont know their own game, i think ita pretty obvious

3. They give their whole team a better chance of a win. Hence the reason they probably should get the bonuses.

Would you prefer the team of people blindly racing for max KOs and plunder, or a team organized by a wc with a tracker?

Almost every Indy "war" is decided in the 60 seconds after signup when rosters are being determined. Tell me you aren't crossing your fingers praying that you get rostered with one of these elite wc/trackers.

Why are we rewarding top plunder/ko anyway?

This idea that plunder/kos should be rewarded makes it seem like the other roles are less important.

Do you really want your top PS spamming sb for the entire war just to try and get top actions?

4. Now there is a good point! PS SB rather then hitting assigned target. Should be interesting. I hope devs have some sort of " bigger" picture in mind with the season cut in half.

5. the bonus medals should go to wc and tracker.

giving medals to the 3 top catagorys makes a wc job harder and so many selfish kawers will be out for themselves

6. No support for top plunderer

Everyone has a role to play in war. I'm ok with extra rewards for top actions and ko.

For to tier wars - this favors the top lb

Personally I feel that WC and trackers deserve extra.

7. yet the wc has a bigger chance of winning whenever he or she joins, opposed to those who dont wc and hope to have one. Who will have more medals in the end?

8. Plus when I track - it def takes away from my ability to plunder, get actions in and get kos cuz I'm busy tryin to type on my iPhone who is open and who is Comin up

9. So season 5 is 100% luck based, good job devs

10. every ee war is luck based
    you fight a clan better stacked than you or one that isnt :lol:

11. Did anybody participate in beta testing as devs had suggested in their previous proposal?

12. It is INDIVIDUAL WARS after all.

War Forums will fill with posts on rogues going for personal rewards n why not.
    Dangle a carrot n someone will bite.

My Alts

50/50 chance if its a gong show or not.
    Can see it now how many ppl will be watching the scoreboard n doing play by play in cc.

Once again i'm confident the top tiers war to win n not personal rewards. I'm hoping all lower tiers warriors strive for personal glory n rise above the masses n gain at their expense. My alts will go for extra medallions at every opportunity when my main takes a break. Alt is part time only n takes all he can when he can.

ALL ABOARD

13. More rewards for top plunder,,ko's,,actions...the purity of iwars will b corrupted... by u devs! Scrap this idea unless u want more chaos than there will already b.
    Make a separate lb for all 3 categories instead, add wc's win/loss etc...

U want to ensure more participation "this season"
    -randomly drop a seal,,bb,,mith,,horn,,aqua/inferno,,bld token,,crux chest on each side every war
    -randomly double a person's mith on the winning side
    -any mith casted give a full refund back (obviously winning side gets what they deserve)
    -don't take away a medallion if u lose
    -harsher punishments for inactive,,moles,,cheating leaks
    -don't have ppl warring in the same tier,,mix it up with diff. builds (you've done this before, so don't say u can't)

AT LEAST make it more enjoyable, but if u want to destroy your game, cool.

14. Its so funny to see these ko rewards etc not even mentioned in any of the proposals yet they put this garbage in. Again they dont listen. If lb do speak up they will

15. Seems like the devs wanted to give a couple extra awards and chose a couple that were already tabulated.

Probably didn't even take the time to think through how this could impact the way the wars were fought.

16. My gosh people quit whining if you don't like it don't participate simple as that. All these people complaining. It's absolutely pathetic

17. The majority do listen and follow orders, this will make that almost non existent. The targets will be a main issue. I just don't understand why this was added.

18. For the people that spent all their time and effort putting together rosters for S5 has now gone to waste, quite unfortunate.

19. i dont support Extra bonus for top plunders, kos and high action. coz it only support to high lb in bracket, make war harder to control and it not equal chance for all of the builds to get those bonus. how ps can make top plunder?!! high lb always get high plunders mean always get bonus?!!. WCs, Trackers work hard for every war they do, should get something. 

20. People expressing their opinions isn't pathetic. It's what should happen. And devs should answer...if this is in fact a community, because good communication is essential.