Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Can't see myself partisapating in s4, just seems like a hell of alot of effort for a minimal return

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Hmm I like this.
    Though getting the best equip is going to be really hard, especially with my tight schedule.
    Whatever. Maybe this season will be longer than 8 weeks devs, and maybe next season will be during the summer when we have time? :)

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Wait it says "Ally Hire: WAR ONLY" so does that mean only people in the war can hire allies off each other? Basically, go crazy stripping one another?

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Will have to double the amount of wars from s3 to achieve decent rewards in s4, Lol I have an rl

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I HATE the ally hire restriction but I guess it stops clans abusing this after matchups. However, I don't see the point in Primal wars when bfe and more importantly, bfa are not even in effect  Remove this from Primal. It's ridiculous

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

its also so a PS is less likely to be stripped, and if it is, you know who hired it :lol:

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why should individual wars give less medallions?

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So you need fifty iWar wins just to get mediocre equipment.

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Season 7...the equips will b enchantable to lvl 20 n stats will b better.......very slowly losing interest in KAW repeatedly LOW Effort

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

1. Imo 100 medallions is way too much for a 8 week season. You would have to win like 2 indi wars per day. This would require 200 hours of war, war preparation and 100 xtal (100$) and you still need to win all of those 100 indi wars or else it would get more and more...

2. Why are there only 4 equips in S4? And more important why would you release the same equips in S4 as in S3?? Why do you not give us 4 "new" equips? I know you just released the whole S3 equipement-set at the alchemist but seriously? I only know a handfull of players who can actually afford them (mostly sh *cough*).

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support 3 for primal and 2 for Indi

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

With no suitable time for aussie/asians we r better off joining the bunch of noobs hitting ebs.No way we gonna lose our sleep because we dont hv a chance to rank.Dont you think by making it a ranking u r actuallyonly making ppl in that tz be able to get max rewards

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No support.

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indy war is 50:50. Means u have to war like 200 wars , 200 xtals ... Simply asking too much. Supporting Atleast 2 medallions for Indy. Being a wc at indys I know it is tough to work out strategy within 1 hr knowing both rosters within that time only. It is just not easy. Amend few things or I ain't interested

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

how will u enchant them??

PS: not warring (obviously ) just curious

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The Mage

Next dumb question please?

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

i meant what does the mage need to enchant?? medallions or mith??

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Mith since its a war reward equip 

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

oh.. sorry for my stupidity 