Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Absolute stupidest thing ever increasing medals won for the end. With top 500 being the only real goal worth aiming for, everyone who has been maintaining themself in this window is now screwed. Someone 40 medals down can now easily catch up and knock out people who have been grinding for weeks.

NO SUPPORT!

2. I told u they were going to have to do an increase ... It doesn't matter wat they say

Look at all they say they always do the same thing .. If ur upset cause they lied .. The only lie they said was they weren't planning on it .. As far as we know kaw_c wasn't told lol

Doesn't change the fact that they always had to do the increases and everyone who has played this game for any length of time would have known that

3. The thing is this time Henry, is that it's not a set number of medals you need, it is just top 500. Those 500 have been grinding it out all season.

Number of medals does not matter.

4. If u keep grinding it out ull still be on top .. Nothing changes as long as u don't stop

Why would Ata want u to slow down they don't make money that way

5. I have a BIG problem with dishonesty.

Devs assured us this would not happen.

And none of the "Last Estoc Wars they did it" BS.
    Last Estoc wars they did not have a LB based on top performance. This is disrespectful to the efforts made in good faith. Sincerely disappointed by this. (and I only have 20 medals)

6. WELL SAID

7. I have recently had a turn around in luck. I had lost 9/10, 17/20 wars before my new found luck. I could easily go on another dry spell for 2 weeks and be out of the money on equips. This is why I don't support this. Leaving medals the same gives everyone same chance over an 8 week spread. We will all have ups and downs and time is the only equalizer

8. Devs, ask anyone currently in top 500 medal LB if they think it's a good idea... We are the ones skipping out on work and family dedicated to the season! I strongly feel that you are hurting all of us that have worked soo hard to get to where we are!!!
    Bumping up 1 medal per war is one thing, but double!!! Bad idea!!!

9. Way to lie to your customers, lead us on for 6 weeks then stick the knife in our back

10. Devs we don't want this, change it back.

11. I agree. Although I knew they would do this.

I warred as often as humanly possible without losing my job or pissing my girlfriend off thus turning her into Lorena Bobbitt.

At the end of the day... all the people that warred nonstop weeks 1-6 will have to show for it is the gear maxed quicker (big whoop) and the banner.

Devs will probably release another banner that looks like the top 500 banner for everyone that ever warred. At that point I will quit kaw. I will travel to ATA and drop a wet deuce on the buildings doorstep everyday until Rocky and Bullwinkle arrest me.

Devs...fail....Again.

Everyone gets rewards nowadays! None is a loser! We are all equal! Hooray let's eat rice cakes, pizza and cookies life is good, love the devs!

12. Unbelievable.

As a customer, i feel betrayed by my vendor whom I thought I could trust to provide me a level ranking and 'playing' field.

It wouldn't be a problem if it was stated up front, but as we ALL know, and verbatim nicely reproduced by cannon: ATA will not increase the Medals, at least that was the impression and understanding given. In my world, reputation and credibility is everything, seems like ATA has none now in my view.

After 4 years of supporting this vendor, Iam thinking of investing my $ in other fun activities.

As Vamperous pointed, the 6 weeks of sacrifice and late nights are totally wasted. The buffer built over this period was to ensure highest possible reward and as well as having the possibility to war other accounts for the rewards.
    This is now not possible.

Hopefully with enough support, ATA will reverse it's decision.

13. Lmfao ^ omg

14. @ boom xD

15. I like rice cakes. I'm starting to hate this game. Can't stop though. Lol

16. ^ most people

17. No offense devs but you could update the thread so that it shows us these banners you've been hiding for ages

18. I highly doubt they would miss out on much xtal money if any without the increase in medals. I have a feeling most of the top 100 would still be warring close to same ammount. I know i was/am going to cut back but still war on my alt too. 3-4 wars a day was my plab between alt and here. Glad i worked so hard to get a cushion for nothing now.