Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. After several months the time is nearly upon us where dedicated warriors and their kingdoms work together to fight for honor, victory, and special war-only equipment.

That's right! Season 4 is right around the corner and while we'll be providing specific details next week, we've got some important changes for this season we felt we should share.

• We're going to be having six wars per day comprised of a mixture of both Primal and Individual Wars.
    • Roster sizes will be set to 20 for Primal Wars, and automatic for Individual Wars.
    • instead of Rancor Level, we're going to be using shiny new War Medals to track your progress towards rewards.
    • You'll earn War Medals for each war win during the season, but won't lose them in the event of a loss.
    • You'll be able to earn four different types of equipment including Helmet, Boots, Shoulder and Legs over the course of the season.
    • In addition to the above equipment, they'll be a brand new banner to be earned
    • We'll be kicking things off with a Pre-Season week of wars taking place from August 25th through 31st so you can work on fine tuning your war strategies.

More details including specific rewards and the reward structure will be made available next week.

2. ultimate fail

3. Awesome.

Cannot wait

4. Damn thats when school starts

5. Clan wars suck. This is how things needs be now.

6. Primal wars are clan wars I though

7. Game time! 

8. So ur fighting for equip u can't use right

9. Helmet? Sign me up!!!

10. So these Primal War rules will pass on to Season 4?

11. working together? really? bring back the clan wars . i dont want to war with inactives in indi war .

12. I enjoyed season 1 wars. I that see that than primal and individual. Oh well. Good luck season 4 warriors.

13. EXCITED!!!!!! Let's get in gear KAW!!!!

14. Woot season 4

15. Seriously..please lower the number needed for primal wars. You'll get more clans and more participants:)

16. Thank you devs.
    You started Season 4 just when school started.

This slow clap is for you. For once I thought we would have EE during the summer. And yet throughout my vacation I never heard anything about it.
    Damn you. The war times better be good.

17. Woot doggies!!

18. Good to see iWars in the season but wow primal wars suck.

Spend 2-3 years trying to max out BFE and BFA for what?

19. Im happy to c season 4 but why r we only getting 4 equip. I was looking forward to all 6 pieces of my set