Season 3 War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25 man rosters. Thank goodness. Saw a lot if clans treat members like dirt and cast them to the sidelines to pick favoured friends to fill 11 man rosters.
    This gives more people a chance at equipment. And hopefully will encourage clan unity again rather than the greed much of chaos wars festered.

The match ups will bs a nightmare though especially as the lb stack with gh has not been slightly resolved.
    Could almost feel sorry for the devs. They do a format and players screw it over with artificial stacked rosters. Kill the gh devs. That's essential if you want season 3 to work.

2. There are no wars at all starting after 7pm and before 7am PST.
    That is a twelve hour block in which no wars start on ANY day.
    Seems totally fair to all time zones!

3. I can only do wars 10-15 that sucks

4. @kaw_community,in s3 only you give
    One war to gmt +5:30 users.I am happy with choas war schedule everyone get 1-2 war everyday,but in s3 schedule only one war in a week. Sorry I not do s3 if everyday wars not get.In s2 in middle of wars devs change schedule of wars beacuase that time also asian people's can't do wars and s3 too same as s2 war times.

5. How much more complains/feedback do u need to change things? Honestly I don't understand it at all. The richer get rich and the stronger gets stronger. Oh well, was so looking forward to s3. Now, don't think so.

6. This is going to get out of hand again with the gh sosh builds, I can see it coming, unless you do something about it about it. if average successful war roster starts to consist of 12/13 gh on a 25 man roster , you can count us out. People are really getting fed up with this **** idk why it goes in one ear and out the other.

7. Also why don't you change roster size every week so

8. (Continued) we have no idea what kind of builds to look for at different roster sizes. Chaos / preseason / season 3 all different roster sizes, makes perfect sense.

9. If you want to encourage more wars, as indicated by the encouragement and thrusting of 11man wars down our gullets, why not incorporate them into the low participation times to keep the system flowing. Variety is the spice of life after all :)

10. Spilach, just roll with it. No other choice if you want to war -- my small toons see much more war action than my bigger ones, lol. I mean being a viable war build and having 7 day badge is just the best.

11. Look spil crying in forums again. What's new because gh is the reason you lose. Wait don't u use gh sh and ps maybe I missed something

12. Great thing you guys spent weeks testing rosters times matches( which most times are not very good) to change roster size and times once again a week before the season starts 

13. Really !!?!! Thought perhaps a few 11 or 15 ppl rosters would also be included. I'm certain overall participation was up with these smaller roster chaos wars

14. Lol Devs those new times are HORRIBLE!!! Good luck on getting clans to war

15. Well these new war times are just bad , on top of that increased roster at the bad time .So preseason was all chaos , should of called the season that as well . Ohh well , will try to get at least one war this week . If possible for the following week adjust some of the times . Ty

16. It's not crying dumb ass it's stating a fact, war system is flawed , everyone knows its flawed yet nothing is done about it . TDC has better war record than your clan btw.

17. Are u stupid spil better record. At tdc u are 16w 22l. Same amount of wars 23 w 15 L. And if u go further back and include rawwar record are record dwarfs yours. So before u make stupid statements have evidence to back it. And what is are record against u guys

18. Lol you actually went and counted.

19. I was only joking at first busting your balls like I normally do. And yes I did before I made unintelligent statement s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.