Season 3 War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No worries. Understandably we're not going to be able to make everyone happy. The schedule is based off of our findings from both Season 2 Wars as well as the Chaos Wars and takes feedback from many users into account.

To those asking about rewards, as mentioned, we'll have further details in the coming days.

2. Kaw_community,

I'm very disappointed in your customer service. I've asked in 3 different threads when we are going to see shorter ko windows. Kaw_admin replied in one of the threads about 6 weeks ago and said the following week. It did not happen and there was no explanation (actually the window was increased from 5 to 6 minutes). I've since respectfully asked again twice in the weekly war threads and you continue to ignore. This is a legitimate question based on a reply from kaw_admin and was something many members of the community asked for on multiple occasions. Now I'm extremely annoyed by the situation. Where again does your revenue come from? I don't mind minor delays when the community is informed, but to promise a chane the following week and then ignore subsequent requests is worth an F in customer service and 1 star in the App Store.

Thanks to all of the community who take the time to read this post, you'll be the only ones who do.

3. Compleatly off topic and i don't like to winged But can kaw concentrate on releasing one thing at a time please... Were still waiting for the android update...

one task done properly will leave your customers happier than having a few tasks half completed.

4. @Kaw_Community
    Will war crystals be out before season 3?

5. What timing is that ppl in SGT timing how to war??? 4am all still sleeping. 11am all at work or school. 11pm all need to sleep. 7am going to school or work. Why there no timing for SGT in the afternoon like war 8 3pm pst, 6pm est.
    All timing for SGT is suck, no war for SGT from 12pm to 10pm not even 1 war in those normal timing of our real life. Sad that war time all not in favor for Asian only good for us

6. Kinda disappointed - I found 11 man roster more fun. Warred with 20 and 29 man rosters in past and was hopin 11 man roster would b part of s3

7. Bad Asian Timing for players Frm asia hope you all can fix it and stay as the time from chaos war instead

8. What about war crystals?

9. Best part about 11 man roster was short war prep for war leads. With bigger roster sizes in one hour war, you end up spending more time prepping and planning than you do actually warring.

10. Tbh what was the point of doing survey bout war times? These times are not Sgt or nz friendly.2-3 wars a week? Wow. S2 was souch better than this

11. whats the point of 20 wars a week when we will get no matches 18 out of 20 wars?....

12. how about you start explaining every war why clans didn't get a match...because we all would like to eff-ing know. even if we purposely match our roster to that of another clan warring almost identical both clans will get a no match....whatever tweaking you have done since season 1 ...the system is far worse and really a waste of time even signing up for wars anymore when you never get a match.

13. you think this match system works? look at all the clans you gave a no match to for the current war then look at the matchup of The Sweet Escape and Spartans of The Underworld....

when you think thats fair when so many other clans that could have matched with either of them way better...

oh screw it you idiots have messed this system up so bad it probably can't be fixed

14. Hi KC. I think there might be a protest from the Aussies. You haven't given them a lot of options, in fact practically none on weekdays.

15. @Kaw_Community

I didnt war much in season 1 or 2. I was always attracted to EE wars but never really had the time or wanted to put in the effort. When 11 man and 20 man EE wars came out recently the rosters finally felt like its possible to set up a group of quality members that can commit to times.

Even the 20 man wars takes so much time for a WC to organize, ensure they are signed up, get everyone to show up on time and be active and present for the briefings and war itself. It takes all the fun out of the war when you need to do all this for a 1 hour war.

Increasing the size back to 25 just further increases the work needed. Furthermore you have had countless good feedback during the chaos wars in regards to how well the 11 man and 20 man rosters have been working. It seems like going back to 25 specifically goes against everything that people have been getting excited about for season 3.

Maybe I am wrong but after changing my build I wasn't expecting to feel indifferent about season 3 coming up. Id rather have chaos wars and schedule running indefinitely.

16. I'm completely lost with the purpose of all the work we put in "testing" the 11 and 20 man wars just to have the same roster size every war. I mean can we at least get a mix?

17. @Kaw_Community --- For asian timing is totally off for those who is working..... I like it when it chaos war but why 10pm became 11pm for us asians? Hate S3 timing for asia 

18. I think that also, instead of the 25 man rosters that you feel can help us out, when we have lots of people warring you add the 11 man rosters (or 15, I think lots could agree on that) to the majority of wars. Not only that but change the advantage KO to random. Then extend the season by a week or two so the smaller rosters will not have a big effect on how many people have the opportunity to war and earn their rancor.

19. With time changes, I've gone from being able to war almost every weekday to maybe 3x per weekday. With no matches mixed in, I don't expect to win max mith equip. Thx devs... I hope u change it up a bit.

20. @Devs: NO WORDS.....weeks of trial chaoswars with 11 size rosters showed MANY clans doing ee wars. Your test with 20 size rosters showed a tremendous decrease in numbers of wars. And your answer to this is....make only 25 size rosters. If it wasnt so sad one could almost laugh about it. WHAT A JOKE!!! You have showed once again to b deaf and blind. Well done 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.