Season 3 - Match Up Discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Lowering plunder will just me us change to lvl2 or lvl 1 vols or stay low as possible 

2. I support this. The roster building has become a joke where every clan wants a bunch of tiny ankle biters, and they either no match or match and win based on roster alone. Everyone is doing it now, it's gotten ridiculous. I know so many experienced players that are virtually excluded from wars, and many more who can't be bothered because of all the hassle involved in building the 'perfect' roster. Fix it devs. Listen to your customers and their feedback. It's really quite easy, many good suggestions have been made. The last thing I want is a new banner. Give me a good war system, and keep working to make it better; then I'll keep paying you as a customer.

3. Support!!!Been saying this for awhile. Come on kaw_admin or kaw_community lets hear from you. Are we looking into this HUGE problem that continues to make your system more and more dreadful

4. Support in particular the tightening hit ratio. I have spoke many times on that in forums so want rant anymore. Also TS6 level 4 coming out the bigs going to get bigger does that mean the lows will get lower???? Level 4 may help middle sized players - I guess that's what devs hoping

5. Support

6. If they bring lvl 4 out mid season will only screw up matching system even worse it takes weeks for kaw to regulate after that kinda release and by the time it does season will be over ... They have proven this already durning the last season hopefully they don't make the same mistake again

7. Support 210% too u vixen and in hope's of bringing fair match ups back too EE

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻ ཀλངᅢ།སཇ

8. The fact they dont reply insinuates they dont care for their responsibilities! fun for all? is it just me or are devs blind? And actually less people.are having fun wasting the time and effort to be beat at matchup
    i say everyone goes into these wars without using xtals. That way we all war Without feeding the greedy careless devs and then see what happens

9. Support OP. Third season now and matchups are still jacked. What was the point of Chaos Wars again?

10. Vix is hot so watever she says i support

11. At this point just bring back season 1 algorithm... Try it for a week. I think we've lost sight of how successful season 1 was. We tried to fix those problems (and yes there were a few) but by doing so have completely broken the system and created so many more.

The "no matches" are a big problem however the fact that 90-95% of the matches that ARE made are complete blowouts is even more troubling.

If all you're doing is tightening the hit ratio (which in theory is a great idea) it won't work... Because the "successful matches" are never even remotely close.

I want to spend more money on a game I enjoy, as do most warriors here. But we are now paying for an inferior experience. That right there will result in less incoming dollars for you over time.

Whatever, it's a little disheartening at this point to be honest. At the very least bring back season 1 algorithm and test it for a week or two!!!

12. SUPPORT VIXDevs suck though. Inconsiderate foolish intellectual lightweights who happen to be horrible businessmen/women.

Therefore unfortunately good suggestions will vanish into the abyss of disregarded tips to devs.

13. The no matches are getting frustrating. They tell us to vary our roster, so we do and we still no match. We have tried everything from 6-12 of those small builds everyone hates, but all have been no matches. I'd like to be rid of them completely, BUT who wants a clan with 4-5 lb stacked in? I sure don't.. Sure free mith from an eb is great.. But if I wanted to to tvp I'd go to a clan who no matches on purpose.

If you can't (or won't) fix the system at least give us a REAL explanation on how to fix our rosters so we can war.

14. Another no-match again ️

15. Part of the problem is the new time slots suck. Also only 2 wars a day.

16. Even better to implement war classes. Toss the lb-gh/sh clans in the "trash" class. Real warriors in the "You deserve Your edge if you WiN" class. Some type of cs barrier.

17. Think it's about time LB clans r only matched against other LB clan. Dev's, EPIC FAIL!!