Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk8wr16]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PandaGeorge, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

This is brilliant haha

2. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

No support, people do have a life, 25% of the time excuses are fake, but most of the time they are true, op i guarantee you will get smacked it you put the wrong name on that list

3. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

I couldn't war recently because my friend tried to kill themselves. If I'd signed up and war began when I found out, and I got put on a list like this, you can guarantee I'd be having something to say. Real life comes first. Otherwise it's a great idea.

4. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

Well how about if the player has at least three votes of pardon from the war roster he was inactive. He gets cleared of the list? But it has to be players from war roster he failed to play

Give me a number, 3, 5, 10 votes?

I can understand some players do have valid reasons. In fact players in silver pm me to say that 1 of the 2 inactives in same war. One had to be rushed to the hospital. But he did say it before war began. Needless to say. That player did NOT go up the list. But his MiA clannie did.

So. Post a number. How many votes of pardon are needed from same war roster to have damocles stay his sword?

[​IMG]

5. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

Although i agree with this concept, please do full research before putting a person on this list. For example, someone who had everyone in the enemy clan dtw/dts should not be listed, as it was not their fault they had no actions

6. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

already did this, ghost squad had a war against spartans of the under world

war ended at 2.7-30b player i contact are usually the admins or owner if he follows back. that was a seriously outstat match and they had in the end 6 players with 0 and 3 more players with less than 2 actions

obviously i decided that i couldnt count that war bc the spartans gave no chance at all and GS gave up to early. this info came to me via pm, so i decided to omit that war bc it wouldnt be fair

also, this list is about inactives in war, im not making anything up. all info here is obtained from pulbic clan records, if a name has a 0 next to it, i start asking around

7. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

zzzzzzzzzchoass x factor 1/23 (so many people on him he couldn't get an action in for the first 30 minutes of war)

8. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

I like looking at all the repeat clan names that let unknown peeps ruin their war
    Fool me Once...
    Shame on you
    Fool meTwice...
    Shame on Me
    Fool me Thrice...
    DATS A NYCE BUS EWE GOTS DERE

9. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

Stupid reasons yes, but family dying? Wouldn't that mean you're being loyal to your family? Wouldn't you be a Damocles if you didn't console with your family?

10. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

Grieve**

11. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

i already have 8 msgs of peoples grandpas and uncles dying.
    this game is dangerous, it kills family members during war preps, but leaves you ok to war the next day and thats just a plain no no.

ok, ill concede to 5 votes

If 5 players from same war roster vote for a pardon of an inactive ill remove him

but if i see an inactive in war and no reason to back it
    [​IMG]

12. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

*hides*

13. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

You shall die a slow and painful death

14. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

My name ?? Why ? I was active during the war, it was my first war so when it started i tried to find the player but i got wiped and after that i was so weak i couldn't get a successful hit on anyone. I was active in clan CC too so why my name here ?

15. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

get 5 votes from war roster and ill write it off, if your clannies back you up saying yes , then ive no reason at all to have you up the list
    [​IMG]
    get the votes? get the pardon

the list is made to protect war clans when mercs come around, WC and warriors need to know that the 24 members next to him are giving their 100%

like i said, if you were active and clannies back you up, get the votes

16. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/23]

and you shouldnt really fail all that often, use full mith spells and full pots and its pretty easy to hit just about anyone in your hit range....

17. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/24 AM]

how bout you mind your own ******* buisness and not worry about my people ok? :)

18. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/24 AM]

Sad really, sitting and watchin all wars because u have no real life, shame shame mr.panda

19. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/24 AM]

And if i had a problem with him being inactive i would of dealt with it myself :)

20. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated 1/24 AM]

He is trying to prevent other clans from being sabotaged. I respect him for that, and i agree with the ability to be pardoned out of the list for legitimate reasons as well.