Season 2 - Week 1: Recap

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ER-Rud has made an excellent point. For the bad Asian war times, drop requirements to 20 only. This would allow more clans to war.

2. Just drop the requirements all together, more clans the better

3. 20 for everyone

4. Totally agreed. Apparently the hit ratio is a wrong concept and has been manipulated by some clans to draw favorable matchups. dts/dtw has caused more problems than what it can resolve. I don't understand why till now devs still don't have an explanation of why they can't give up them.

5. @Starry, correct. Hit ratio matches are a major fail. Either the guy who created season 1 match algorithm quit and took his copyright with him or Devs are on board with the clans using hit ratio to exploit EE matches. Either way it's a huge disappointment in the game and EE will die.

6. dtw/dts has not been tightened in the war.

7. Yes we are. It's also a top priority.

8. Thank you for the well written and thought out response. We are definitely looking at many of the issues you've brought up and we will continue to work on EE wars to make them a great experience for everyone.

9. Thanks for the updates dev. I think you are slowly moving in the right direction especially in regards to properly accounting for BFA, but as I mentioned before the issue really has to do with all static stats (BFA, BFE and towers) and all should be weighted higher then dynamic stats.

The guild hansel issue could be corrected by just using their total account strength (BFE BFA CS (preferably weighted values)) for plunder calculations instead of the current formula.

Thanks ️

10. What about the masses that want different types of war besides sitting in a clan hitting targets that a wc tells you to. ALOT of people asked for this in the banned boycott thread and the other war suggestion threads, no response to that? Alot of us want more variety is this an option in the near future?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.