Season 2 Times!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rEdSpoT, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Did the poles shift or is the earth off its axis ? Global warming is now effecting The KaW Rancor wars.
    Somebody call Al Gore QUICK ! This could be the cataclysm that marks the end of the world as we know it.

2. I agree. Move, the weather isn't that bad up here in the northern hemisphere.

3. Well this back fired

4. Nice wartimes < sarkasm
    3 of 10 wars. It would be fair when all timezones can make 5 wars. But this sucks.

5. 4 timezones...

10 wars....

How could you shuffle them so you can participate in 5 every week?

Devs have to cater for most popular timezones, some are going to lose out, its inevitable!

6. Devs can u please improve the wartimes for the
    employees at W.K Sports Bar and Grill? We can only do like three of the wars.

7. Maybe the answer is to alternate the weekly war times - one week US focused, the next ia EU focused and finally Asia focused. Allows all to gain rancor and is fair for all Tz.

8. War is not EE. EE is War.
    Like rectangles and squares. EE is a type of war, usually it is scheduled. Have you honestly never scheduled an EE before?

9. I think since toilets spin backwards below the equator, time goes backwards too. A start time of noon means the war ends at 10am. I majored in world clocks in college so I'm pretty knowledgeable about this subject.