Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Are you joking? I'll be perfect for that.

2. Kaw admins replies are at least very entertaining  thanks for the laughs while we wait 

3. Jac you couldn't troll even if you lived under a bridge.

4. Phart, you don't know the true meaning of Troll until you know me.

5. Omg I so want to troll admin so he can troll me
    But I just can't think of a valid reason to complain about this :(

Bug free equipment phooey who wants that.
    Congrats to all recipients when you get it.

6. Jac. Your "king of the house" troll was the best. But apart from that u suck udders

7. Oh. Ma. GodZ. Can I have a red name and be called troll_admin?

8. Nah, bro. I've done stuff like that more than once, and it's not a rare occasion.

9. At least they're getting paid to put up with us.

10. That's fair, thanks for the feedback, we'll try to be as specific as we can, and we want to build some systems to make it so you don't have to wait on us in the future.

11. No one gets paid enough to put up with Eric_Northman... :p

12. If they created the equipment earlier they could have released it when they said they would. Right on time. 12pm pst November 14

13. I think its only fair that u bug and have enchantments fail on the people who whine and complain. :lol:

14. Is it just me or do other people look at KaW admin threads just because of their humorous replies?

15. kaw_admin for those whose ee and rancor disappear today will we still qualify for equip mine says 10hours left

16. Omg lmao kaw admin just burned eric an yeah I hear ya admin just you can probably understand why we all a lil ancy after 15 weeks of pre season an then 8 weeks of season we just want shiny stuff lmao.

17. Guy's devs did say in one of there threads it was what rancor you had of midnight on the 12the so im assuming your good. Btw one question devvies see like you did with ee extension in season 1 are you doing that again?.

18. OHHHHH SNAAAAAP SONNNN YOU JUST GOT SERVED

19. Thanks Devs. I would rather wait (even though I don't like waiting) then get the equip then u guys have to fix it.

Thanks and can't wait till season 3!

-CrAZyBoY-

20. This kaw admin is funny as hell please come back soon hahahaha