Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Devs!!!!!!!! Wht the hell is this armor enchantment taking so much miths all the miths earned in s2 finished in enchanting that armor wow!!!!!!! This is bad

2. Why do you think we would do it that way, there is a reason. Look at the Summer equipment and Season Equipment. What do you notice immediately? Why would we not push the stats up even higher?

3. Also like the idea of a special armor/plunder bonus for those that achieved lvl 50 both seasons

4. It's kinda sad that it cost a total of around 1350mith to max enhance the 6 equips and to find out that the stats didn't increase that much lol...

5. JJ. I agree, but it costs like 3500 to buy and max enchant them all anyways without season, so the people who don't have much war equip,(Me) can get some for a decent price

6. Summer wars are of course prestigious/historical event. But the point is balancing when you are rewarding them.
    This is what my friend says: "I've done all the wars and I promise you these new wars way easier. summer wars was about 12 wars 24 hours long and if you are knocked out once".
    But if you take everything in account, summer wars will still come out easier or not as tough as Season wars.
    No one had to break his head on build during summer wars.
    Players were not to think on the roster.
    These season wars look easier when u see the individually, but when u see the whole season and pre season, it will weigh more.

7. Devs please reply where is the achievement badge??
    and are u gonna increase stats of breastplate or
    U gonna compensate the mith bcz the armor used huge mith And the stats sux.. please reply .don't make us feel bad for what we made effort day night this season 2.please reply

8. I'm still wondering when you plan on implementing this ax that you showed us nearly a year ago on November 30th.

[​IMG]

9. Dev if you are gonna make the breadtplate cost lesser to enhance and get better stats, return me my mith that I use on this breastplate lol

10. Hey there,

I speak these words with great respect to the developers.One thing I've noticed from them after all these years is that they like to remain conservative in regards to some changes. At the release of Haunting: The Escape, the benefits weren't really that good. The EB was easier
    than it is now and payed less. After much feedback, they adjusted it to what it is now. AWESOME!

In all honesty, I think the same needs to be done with the equipment. The armor
    and sword from EE were always rival to each other. Costing 250m each from shop.
    Sure during this season, they made the armor the final item to attain. But why would
    you make it harder for those of us who attained 50 devs? I saved up every mithril from season and luckily some mishaps happened along the way and you rewarded us 50 mithrils here and there.

Alas, even now the armor is 150 mithrils more than the sword to max, and the transition from lvl 9 to 10 isn't all that good. It's frustrating to dedicate so much time and to not pull out ahead after saving all the mithrils from the season. And given that, this equipment doesn't even rival the summer 2012 equipment from more than 18 months back.

11. @kaw_admin I've noticed many players - self included ate very disappointed in season 2 and think season 1 was better. Honestly you should consider doing season 3 and weekend wars with same format as season 1 - the BFA match up worked better. However take the BFA match up and simply add BFE in with it. Keep 15min set ko times for 2hr war and 8min for 1hr war. Give advt on half of each wars. Also there is still a GH problem and to address this simply make an account pay a minim of 50m per successful hit (for ee only) also let us keep our ee lvl when clan hopping - thx and please respond

12. My EE is gone along with my rancor lvl not showing up, an still no ring. What gives?

13. Thanks, that's good feedback.

14. Shadow, I don't agree at all with one thing mainly... 50m per hit at least would not help the guild hansel case at all, that might be the stupidest idea I've heard!! (Cuz the smaller people would be getting a lot more for hitting small people?) That would make the guild hansels thrive since they might tear their build down even more to get the 50m! The way to make it better is to either lower the plunder they get for having the tiniest build, and/or make the plunder that you get from them tremendously higher so that it discourages other clans from having them.

15. Thanks for season 2 devs, is there going to b any test wars til season 3? there needs to be! what happend last half of the season something changed and we couldnt get a break every clan u gave us was not a proper match they were 4-14 clans bigger than us on the strangth list every match??? Weekend wars? sw that pays mith something please we are getting the dt's from no mith ahhaha

16. If you are going to do weekend wars this weekend,
    are you thinking we could do a good old fashioned, 4 hour war with 15min ko like the old days?
    30-60 man roster maybe?

Alot of people liked this in season 1 and they have been requesting a old fashioned season 1 war.

What are your thoughts, could it happen?

17. Mith payout needs to b better, make it more like season 1 please with x2 weakends or? to get more clans involved it might help with s3

18. I was saddened this season with what seemed to be a lower mith payout in comparison to the previous season.

I was really hoping you may do weekend wars for mithril so we may be able to upgrade that new equip we got :D

On another note, I was very glad with all your changes this season. Alot more clans seemed involved this season as well. I will be looking forward to s3, especially if you do war xstals because its not really cheap to buy them especially for those who did every war this season and achieved lvl 50 rancor.

As stated earlier I think doing basic 1-2hr estoc wars on the weekends would be nice. It can help clans train newbies for next season.

As always thanks devs, s2 was fantastic. I am excited for s3

19. @ Kaw_Admin - why not try to reward players who took part in EE wars? I know some players who participated in 30-60 EE wars but they were in bad EE clans so they have nothing to show for it and it's kind of sad to see why not try to incorporate a way to reward these players? Maybe 10 EE wars completed gets you 1 Equipment 20 gets you 20 and so on it would encourage more participate on the equipment wouldn't need to be as strong as the equipment for winning but it would still be a nice boost More clans warring = better match ups just my thoughts

20. Ok. Here's a random observation for all the folks focused on the GH issue. Did y'all ever realize that the newest lands can only build the strongest buildings? The Devs are in a way killing off the GH. By keeping the current DTW/DTS format GH builds will be phased out almost completely. There still is the BFA/BFE factor but when comparing those to raw stats it still isn't always going to be possible.

However, that pure spy/lb combo will play more in effect as the GH build slowly dies. So who knows what tricks the build thinkers will come up with next season.

Anyways, GH is a pain in the ass and hopefully one way or another they can fix it. Some folks just aren't as willing to tear down trillions in buildings to be itty bitty accounts again.