Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Bump - Trying to understand your thought process.

2. Bump - Just to note it out that troop defense is the major stat in that equip.

3. Ty kawtaking ur time didn't bother me none job well done to y'all getting it ready on the day u said u would, I'm just wondering last season y'all have EE equal to what level u achieved granted some may have level 5 EE and only got to lvl40 , just curious on y u didn't give that this season

4. @NashyPotato, those equipments in summer wars were hard fought if u for the whole season for as i did it. Except for some ppl who only participated in quarterfinals, semi-finals, and in finals and earned the equipment was unfair but some of us did fairly win our equipments from summer wars.

5. I agree with the effort people put in during summer wars. The point was that devs undermine the effort that goes in EE seasons (that too for highest level rancor). You can find the differences in time as well as money in the 2 set of wars.

6. I see, I didn't understand what you were looking for. You would like Season Items to be balanced higher than the Summer War items because you think players worked harder for Season equip?

7. Devs Devs.. why don't you understand our hard time and effort while that season.. the breastplate sux used. Mith like hell tht I couldn't enchant them to lvl 10 and the stats sux.. y don't u understand out hard work and the mith pay was way to bad this season feeling like to quit future eb waste of time.oh devs please make us happy not

8. I worked hard to get to level 50 not just hard but less sleep or without even sleeping for 2hours atleast.

9. Yes of course. Don't you think thats a logical approach?

Also the summer wars a lot more involvement by you (devs). Setting roster, etc. In Season wars, we players do that all, along with fixing build etc. Taking care of spies, the things that player base never had to care in summer war event.

10. Please check that out and fix them please..
    Make us feel happy for our effort day night
    Killing our sleep during season
    Notice: where is our new Achievement??
    reply soon please

11. Well, why do you think we would do it that way?

12. 1hr Wars
    7-12min random ko regen
    26-30 sign up
    No dtw/dts

Run 2 a day
    (staggered times throughout the week)

13. I feel this is getting a little overwhelming for KaW admin. KaW admin spent all day so everyone got all their equipment they spent all their hours to earn, and you guys repay with hatred, on how the pieces give only 10% increase. But that is so they aren't too overpowered compared to the regular. I feel that you guys are irritating KaW admin with your greed for power

14. @kaw admin

It would have been nice to see a special equip for those that got lv50 b2b seasons. Thats dedication to ur wars and xtal money. Just a thought

15. and to add with the timings, I liked most of season 2 after week 6's times, but I think random ko kinda needs to go, it doesn't really benefit both sides anyways, and both sides would prefer advantage anyways I would assume

16. Hi devs, season 1 saw players receive 3 levels of estocs edge as part of their rewards as well as equipment. Was this a one off, or will that happen again?

17. KAW admin,

Is it possible to set two different kind of wars up at same time to see what people prefer?

Example:

A clan could sign up for war 1a (1 hour advantage KO) or 1b (1 hour random KO) ... this would show you the type of war that is preferred ... As it stands now, you really only have data that shows what TIME slot people prefer.

Just an out of the box way to survey the warring community.

Also, will we lose ee now for leaving clans? (please consider not reinstating that ever again)

Thanks for the equipment btw

18. Please elaborate your question.

19. I like that idea! Not much we can do at the moment though. But we'll think on it.

20. Sol, I like that, but then people would get mad based on stats again, like they are now for this. And people would also complain if it isn't the slot of equipment they want. Main thing is, they can't make it over powered in any way otherwise people would get mad against it