Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. 1 hour fixed ko's for the people that Aint got no time fo' dem 2 hour wars

2. 1hr/2hr
    15min ko 5mins advantage
    26-29min participants

3. S3
    War duration: 15 minutes
    Xtal limit: 2
    KO Time: none

Make it happen kaw_admin

4. Sounds good to me KaW_Admin! If it's easy just to do a weekend like S2 and next weekend try something new than pls do!! Just glad we can war 

5. 2 hrs
    10 min Fixed KO
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. 1Hour
    (A Desirable Number less than 10)Minute Fixed KO
    2 Xstals
    26-29 Roster

7. I'm good with any of the s1/s2 variations - just want to war 

8. ^That was my final suggestion post. Wanted something new? There it is.

9. 1hr wars
    Random ko 10-15 or any other times

10. For the most part I have kept a positive spin on things but the massive price increase on the armour has got me pretty pissed to be honest. I didn't tear down my build and go gh so I got my level 50 but didn't benefit from the bigger mith award. Now I have equip but I am massively short on with because you think the hundreds of hours and money I spent to get that 50 just wasn't enough. I feel cheated. I knew I would Max enchant all but you have left me massively short. I was ready to make up a 2-300 with shortfall and spend more money but why should I now. I will have to think about this. I think you have missed a step here and betrayed my confidence in you as a customer. I will see how I feel in the morning but tonight I will sleep very dissatisfied.

11. @Kaw_Admin:
    Your thoughts on a good old day, 4hr 15min ko war to end the season 2 in a bang? 30-60 rosters and all get a match? A fun war! :)

12. When are we getting the rancor achievement?

13. I would like if it we have 2 wars on Saturday and Sunday. Make Saturday early war be 1hr and late war be 2hr. Then the opposite for Sunday or your choice. :D

14. Sorry to hear that you felt betrayed.

15. Fixed ko
    1 and 2 hr wars
    Same times as season 2 Fri/Sat/Sun wars

16. Agree mate. I don't really feel to waste my time anymore on EE wars. I can't understand why devs fail to understand the amount of effort and money we spend, and at the end just try to get away with some cheeky responses.
    Rather than discussing those equips, they find it good to derail their own thread with more war topic.
    Guess I am disappointed.

17. Yo kaw admin you know we want ee to max enchant this eq! 

18. Still here, still discussing.

19. @kawadmin

Any chance the 4 paladin equip that reset( ring, boots, greaves and helm) could be tweek into NOT fail or reset?