Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 7 - War #5, War #6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Devs, I and all of my clan beg of you to do something about the pure spy/LB clan... we all know who. This is definitely the biggest EE exploit as of yet and is nearly impossible to best. Please change something, anything.... possibly allowing pure spies to be attacked with 0 gold. Otherwise, this will never end and we'll see 3 more clans like it in S3.

2. Devs have u gone off mind.. Or u guys get drunk to work n get the match ups done.. Or u do lottery system for match up.. Do u compare BFA n BFE in match up??? I bet u dont do.. If u do give us the proof.. Coz u will not have it.. Coz ur stupidity match ups making ppl angry.. Dont make a crap of match ups or tell us u cant do match ups properly.. U r just trying to cut the pockets u earn from. At d end u will get hurt only.. Get up from ur dam sleep n work properly or just close all this drama of giving any match up..

3. Matchup deff did suck and not sure how we matched them tuesday and wednessday but thumbs up to rising hawks you guys are world class and not bragards with an amazingly thought out roster. Cheers to you all hope not to match again but if do can always count on us to give it our all.
    Minas Morgul

4. Waiting for response from u Devs on war 4

5. Waiting for a response from u Devs for war 4

6. And war 6.. If u dont reply then agree u guys were drunk while making match ups..

7. Alot of people with lv50 need to know when they need there rancor to expire after. We do not want it to expire before the deadline. Season ends nov10 but rewards on nov14th
    What is the date we need our rancor to last until???

8. I asked you kindly once. Seems it doesn't work so I try this one:
    Oi, devz, for the money I paid ya so far I request a reply. Explain match between Battlegrounds and ZAFT again on war 8: ±177m cs difference with 4 not able to hit at all. And don't forget to also explain the one i asked ya above. :evil: :evil: :evil:

9. War6, the lightning strike matched with divinum furorem, if u see the list, there are 9 clans between, how the heck did we matched them?

10. Way to go ZAFT. Again you continue to amaze me with with your deviousness. Putting Cella in was a smart but necessary evil? Can you not war others on deck not being stacked ? Too bad. Tsk tsk

11. Devs, moose, did u notice that during war 5 u could change equipment during war? I sent feedback but did not hear back. Please reply