Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 6 - War #8

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Sigh Sigh Sigh damn well tried I thought we could take out loada but as soon as war started lightning struck the whole clan and we all had 0 troops. Devs please look into the lightning strike. It really hurt

2. Any hope for it to be implemented?

3. grrrr... double post.

4. When's next war

5. I like how we win 8 in a row and clan prestige doest change then devs give us 4 bad matches and it drops over 15 points and whats up devs is there someone in our clan u dont like? almost 80m dif on that last one we almost had them but cmon not cool i still think there needs to be some kind of reimbersment when this happens and if u win against a much bigger clan x2 mith VOTE TuC 4 PREZ... ahhaha

6. X10 mith⇧ such a long shot

7. And lol ty 50m no problem, 80m with much better bfe is a lil far fetched

8. Ee's lame. No fun. I'm tired of fighting clans with 16 gh's. Now a clan with all pure spies and lb'ers. Yuck. No fun. Devs are making tons and this is what we get in return. Well atleast VvvvvvV  are a good distraction. The stats on that bow better be awesome or peeps are gonna go ballistic on your monkey (_|_). 

9. I agree these clans with full GH and then a few LB are exploid; they don't need be good warriors ... they win only coz of war system exploid of their builds.
    Devs please think about it, soon will be All-star war and I'm sure no GH will be included in all-Star Wars, coz if low LB .... and same should be in wars = no matchup is good instrument for it

War is fun if both rosters are equal = it means you have 2 LBs 10 GH 5 hansels others and enemy too;
    otherwise if it's 23 GH vs pure attack builds clan then Is something wrong with matchup
    .... btw your hit possible ratio don't help if this happen

And at the end I'm still missing something like this report after matchup done: your clan XXX ranked #6 with build power 98/67/56/34, BFA 345/435/234/234 and BFE 1234/1234/987/957 was matched up with clan YYYY ranked #5 with build power 90/87/56/43, BFA 655/876/123/125, BFE 1024/908/1234/987

10. @kaw_Admin:
    Thank you for the strength ratings. That really helps us put together a roster to match:) cheers!

11. In our war against -s26tr- My total incoming was 8 scouts (with 1 failing). We had their entire clan except laoda ko'ed at one point. And we lost. I used to think that estoc wars were great - I loved the competition. But not now. With the EE war mechanics the way they are the winning strategy is clan composition. Not who you hit, when you crystal, etc.

Currently EE is a waste of time/mith/money unless you're in one of those clans with a few leader board accounts and the rest are pure spies or guild Hansels.