Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 5 - War #4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Devs this is a no match streak for us, fix your matchup

2. @ death incarnate:

No disrespect, but seriously look at your roster... cr 21 and higher are considered already 'mids' being weaked players that can be hit by gh. Being basically a leak. your 20s and 30s are very weak war builds. And several on 30s and 39 and above are all gh.
    With that line up you are destined to lose a match. If you win, is bcz you got lucky and got an easy match.
    If you want a match, my best suggestion would be change your roster. If you wanna kkeep your roster, immediately increase tower limit. Whoever doesnt have that tower limit doesnt war. Specially 11! "D

3. ** crap i press the wrong botton.**

11 and above, so you can adjust your roster portion to make plunder, portion to tank, and most importantly none of them to leak.
    thats why your hit ratio is low

4. Guys why are you complaining ?? This is one of the most easy game, build gh YOU GET 99% chance to win war, its not hard to understand, but devs is too dumb to see that, over 3 month fake promises

5. I waited a day to post this, so I could be composed. The matchup yesterday between Epic Elite n Epic academy has made me realize u don't really have a credible match system. I was involved in making both rosters, they were in no way comparable. Face it, your system is broke. Time to add incentive, somehow, for more clans to war. Increased participation will hide some flaws until the next round of 'test' wars.

6. I agree with savan, Epic Elite was filled with a roster of war vets who have great bfe and bfa and great war builds. Epic Academy is a training clan that only had a few vets and mostly new and small accounts who havnt warred before. I think Every1 @ Epic agrees we wouldve preffered a no match as opposed to having to slam our trainees like that.

7. Can devs match those lower clans to each other so they can have fun warring. I think if you do that way more small clans will join war. They get better odds of warring with same not experienced enough. 

8. Seriously devs do you get your jollies matching family clans, repeatedly you match og vs voodoo no matter how much a difference we make in cs an then you pull the same bs on epic an then again on us today . Either fix this crap or you will end up killing ee permanent.

9. Just want to thank the devs for listening to us about matchups and guild hansel issuesgreat job guys your Spot On!!!

10. pls atleast try to make a match for us in war6

11. Lmao Phoenix with the stats u have ur not gonna get a match