Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

1. The algorithm is fine?? The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance after all.
    C'mon devs give us an update on progress

2. Unlock war thread #2 for this week devs. Or just say your program was broken today and cancel tonight's war.

3. Hahaha, lets spin for matchups - they would probably be better then where we are now.

4. I guess the devs are too busy to come on and answer the hard questions. I for one, will not be using any more xtals on EBs. I know- its wars that are messed up, but I spend a lot more $ in xtals on EBs

5. I have yet to have a bad match. Any war I have lost has been lost to a better team. I'd suggest taking a look at your strategy, and the opposition's strategy before you complain. Then again, I could just be lucky.

6. Man up and post with your main

7. tinydot - you're just lucky and a bit arrogant to say look at your strategy. Some wars are just plane not winnable - especially when you can't get a successful hit against half the clan because they are too big or too small. I forgive your ignorance this time 

8. It isn't a lack of courage. My main's device is simply at home. I fail to see how there was anything arrogant in what I said, as I stated I've been beaten by better players and better clans.

9. As far as not being able to hit goes, I've had that problem. To solve it, I moved to a clan that better suited my build and size.

10. Loved our matchup devstwo LB no one could hit 