Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Can you increase (at least double) daily xtal limit? It would be beneficial all around.

Thanks ๎–

2. Support to sugah on that post๎ 

3. What is our hit ratio for the matchup we have right now devs?

4. Also support sugah. Have said on a number of occasions (and ignored as per standard kaw admin policy) you need to give us an 'xstal timer' so that we don't get caught unable to XSTAL during war.

5. Or implement war crystals early (they wouldn't need a timer, since the war would have a "maximum" allowed).

Just a thought.

6. Rising hawks lb 36 vs articles of confederation lb 283 hahah really I need not go further with the absurdity of matchups..soon SIGNUPS will be at 25 clans

7. I agree with CajunSpices. How on earth did Articles Of Confederation match Rising Hawks?! Devs you dont have a stable match making system for season 2 still. No fun with crappy ass matches like that. Very unfair

8. Another mismatch war, yawn, getting old, losing interest, rising hawks and aoc, what were you thinking? Thanks for the waste of my time.

9. Address the random crashing of the app on ios 7. Cost me a sko. Just imagine if that happened at end of a close war and not the middle

10. Epic fail devs!!!

11. Devs if your going to keep outmatching us at least make it worth our while. I think TVP should give back AT LEAST all the mith we put into the war if not MORE so then when we lose we can at least get something instead of losing mith everytime we get a horrible match. PLEASE CONSIDER!!

12. Lots of fails across the board devs.. No fix for wars but yay u added a new epic and new seals to spend ur customers money...same customers u ignore TY for ignoring us and giving our WAR game new epics yay NOT

13. Hi Devs.. pls check my xtals reward.. i only got 28 mith in 2hrs war againt Wilder.. have 127 succesfull hits and 11/0 stats.. casted 22mith.. it turned out i only earned 6mith in 2 hrs.. and our opponent will have more in TVP.. devs pls check.. thanks

14. " The following clans had compositions with high variance....."
    And yet, in that list is missing the most emblematic clan with such "quality".
    Epic Fail!

15. Getting sad now devs. Aoc matches Rising Hawks better than all your no matches?

16. Guys like I said devs don't care, instead of fixing ee they brought out a new epic to make more more. Are devs greedy? YES. Do they care about their customers? NO. They only need your money. Devs promised to fix ee after war 10 in wk 1. Rather they brought a new eb. Do the devs think we are stupid? YES. Stop wasting your time sending feedback bcos they don't care about you send or write in forums. Like I said in my previous post keep participating in ee wars and get bad matchup and get whipped by awesome gh or don't do ee wars but for the love of god quit complaining bcos DEVS DON'T CARE.

17. When are wars going to be at a regular decent time for Uk and Europe???? Most wars are on at ridiculous times for us with the odd one on at 10 am on a Thursday! I know Kaw Admins get to sit and play on their computers all day but the rest of us have to work and our younger players have school. I'm demanding wars between 7-9 pm gmt and more of them.

18. Support Sugah and hatf. Would be better if you increase daily xtral limit :)

19. My other suggestion is to do away with both BFA and BFE and just fight back to the basics of pure build stats. Also lose the player to strong/weak (at least expand the limitations). This would create stronger clans by having to use more tactical methods. Lager builds gain very little plunder by hitting smaller builds and vice-versa levelling up plunder ratios.

Also bring back gold plunder rewards where the winners spilt the end pot amount the entire clan, that way the clanies that couldn't war or partake in ebs whilst war is on or waiting to start.

What do others think on these suggestions?