Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 1 - War #10

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Hydra 12/22/13 att dtw just found a new perm farm

2. For all of those boycotting, your hurting other players more by refusing to war, giving them less chances for a perfect match.

Can anyone remember the matchups a few months ago? Are you really gonna say this is "Bad"? Tell me, would you rather go with this system, or the old one?

On a side note, Teddy, when you get called a baby for whining and get offended its just sad.

3. I stand corrected. A whiny "big noob" who win wars

4. I war at Faith little hydra are you calling them nobs as well

5. Nope just you i dont see any of them whining

6. Looks like you need to crow a lot you only fail but I really love toys like you so let's see how big you are in 6 mouths time perm farm means for life ps last post ee wars are boring but hitting you will really make my day bye

7. Ok bud. Cya in news feed. Now back to topic. Apologies devs for going off topic

8. to be fair if you had followed the one war boycott, you wouldn't of pulled Zodiac and devs would've seen the huge stacks they use. With all due respect

9. Hydra- please show us ur research... Because as we know it bfe has nothing to do work clan rank. The shifts u see is mainly to due ally hires and yes even people in war or out of war clan sell or buy allies. Enjoy being a farm of the person above... I would suggest more sdt's for u and ur clan.

10. I find it funny faith is blaming others for sitting out saying we screwed them. The whole point of the boycott was to show how crappy this system is. You guys chose not to boycott n u were the 2nd strongest to sign up so u got zaft war clan. Why u think we all boycott we r tired of getting screwed over. Now more clans will see how crap these matchups are now that we top clans sit out. Cause a clan with 10-15 lb shouldn't get a match that was the point of the boycott

11. Handofgod, with all due respect, as one of the leaders of FAITH, I did not see nor hear about the boycott until we were matched with Zodiac today. I know earlier today you were parked in a clan that not so long ago was enjoying the benefits of a stacked top. When another clan has 7 members that are stronger than your #1 there is a problem. When your #1 is ranked 100-150 on ally lb and the other side has 6 that are top 50, that's a problem. What should NOT be a problem is signing up for a war thinking that kind of skewed match up will not occur because there is supposedly a no match mechanism in place to prevent such skewed match ups.

So again, stop focusing on the people who were a victim today largely as a result of your precious boycott, and focus on the real culprit causing the need for the boycott.

12. Resistance sorry didn't get the memo there was a boycott. If it was in the form of a forum petition, yeah I stopped reading those long ago lol If I read all of those types of forums, we wouldn't be able to hire allies and "farming" would not be allowed. If you think FAITH doesn't know what it's like to get skewed matches you have not looked at our early war history. We were poster child of getting screwed over in beta wars. We have felt your pain, and know for a fact boycotting does nothing. The fact remains these skewed matches are still occurring and shouldn't be. That is what the comments on this thread are meant to tell devs. It is meant to say darling devs y'all said it was fixed, and it's not. So if that is "whining" so be it. FAITH has been fighting the skewed match since beta wars, and I personally don't see it as whining but holding the devs accountable to what they have promised was fixed.

13. Sorry LP0 I didn't know u guys didn't know about the boycott lol. U guys r a great clan and today u got screwed. I just don't see how the devs can match a clan with 8-15lb against 2-3lb makes no sense.

14. Lol no worries resistance, I don't know how it's possible either. That is why I want a public explanation on our match up from today. Devs have the perfect example to explain it to all of us. So I like many others are waiting for an explanation or an apology. Either way, I'm not going to hold my breath, but would like the rest of Kaw to know it is now fact it doesn't take even 1-2 lb to skew a match it takes MUCH less than that with their new fail proof algorithm lol

15. Sorry LP, I was told that u clan would be contacted  im sorry for ur bad match but with ur bad match and others boycott maybe devs will finally listen and improve things for the future 

16. In my last war (10) I was clan rank 8 .. My opening target on opposition side was 34.. I got the first 2 attacks in .. Both FAILS !!!! If 8 can't hit 34 for a win @ the opening bell . That's proof positive that either u have no clue don't give a **** or have the system completely rigged .. Your ee algorithm is **** ... Must have been written by kindergarten kids with no comprehension of math .. As far as I'm concerned ATA is a bunch of thrives using bait n switch tactics .. To cater to a certain few :: I DEMAND YOU COLLECTIVELY PULL EACH OTHERS HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND PROVIDE US WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOUR VERSION OF THIS CRAP ... U MUST IMPLEMENT AN 80% win ratio into match factoring .. If the top 10% can't hit bottom 10% fine .. But the other 80% should be able to hit (FOR A WIN DAMMIT) each other ... Your system is a joke and frankly your programmers are either incompetent or on the take from your big spenders ..

17. Clan rank makes no difference. Some clans have bigger players than others and therefore builds that may be equal to you would rank lower in their own clan. Gosh.

18. I was the 6th largest account on my side .. He (34) was the 16th highest ranked for his squad ..does that clear it up ? 8 failed opening attacks on 16 .. Like devs fail on ee algorithm ..

19. He probably had more adt than you.

20. Lol his def cs larger than my attack strength his bfe at least 3x mine and since my bfa is not enormous I'm sure his bfa is at least double .. So ya . Fairly even fight .. Perfect matching system .