search button for ebs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by High_five_ghost, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Yo what's good kaw it's ya boy hfg here

ANYWAY! Beside the introduction let's jump right in to it.I've been thinking its about damn time finding ebs becomes less of a hassle so I came up with a way to find the eb you want

The Eb search button would be located under clan events for easy access anyway the whole process goes like this: High_Five_Ghost wants to do a tgl but can't find one active so he turns to the eb search and types in The Gilded Lord and a selection of active & starting tgl will appear on screen and he just taps on the clan name to bring up they're cp and hits join.

A simple progress like this can change kaw for the better and make finding ebs easier then scanning WC or looking thru active ebs in clan events let me know what you think and let me know if anything could be better done in this process
    ------------------------------------------
    Edit:so after I polished out a few things I'm ready to share it :) so added feature to the search button is:

1:when you click on a clan to view it you will not need to start from the top of the page if you go back you can just scroll from where you left off.
    -----------------------------------------
    Will add more features if I get some ideas

2. Eh that's an aight idea. Or you could not be lazy and search through active ebs

3. That's the problem searching thru active ebs dont help find one particular eb because you see everything in between

4. Support this idea again. It would also decrease WC ads I reckon as well.

5. Support, anytime you use that screwy thing that tells you what ebs are being done if you click a clan, you have to scroll all the way back down, which can take a while looking for a certain eb.

6. This would make things a lot easier.

7. I've wanted this for awhile. Support.

8. Appreciate the support this gets

9. Support all the way

10. Clan -> clan events -> active EBs.

Your problem has been solved.

11. ^ duh! Been around for awhile.

12. OK what part of that feature is a failure dont u get? It shows everything except the ebs you need

13. No, not when your looking for a specific EB. That menu shows maybe 5-10 different EBs.

As usual support to this suggestion.

14. Kaw been rocking that feature for ebs in clan events for some time now and it needs updated to keep people around I mean I came close to quitting a few times because of the same boring lay out

15. See he gets it and he probably didn't understand half of what I said

16. op watches the disney channel