Seal of Loyalty Change

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incorrect Onesy

ALL allies can be bought from the ally list.
    Also whoever hides their allies forever have a real task on their hand assuming no SS is to be had.

2. Mith cost for my BC Account is 13.3 Billion x 12 = 159.6 Billion per day to hide allies. That is not cheap.

3. Bc accounts can make 180b in an eb....

4. Its really not, see some people have 4k+ mith, 15 mith cost to hide for 24hrs, pick your most active time of day and start. Recast. Recast. Do a war here and there and its easily maintainable.

5. True but still not cheap. The person running Mith spell 24/7 is literally stripping themselves 160 Billion per day. I would take that as a victory if I was on the other side.

...and lets not forget this is also combat cheating in the game. People collecting and selling allies data.

6. Anything less then a trillion is chump change for a days work, for a Bc account.

7. Then there r many BC chumps around
    Lets see I'm BC n Ally 405 LB.
    I don't make 1t any day when not using crux chests. I stay in the same range of LB.

Where r all these 1t/day BC ppl?

8. I was actually referring to allies with "nobody" as the owner. But it wouldn't surprise me that some will cast mith to hide allies.

9. Above you on ally LB  getting bigger, if I was top 200 ally LB I would def cast up mith, the amount you make in ally sales plus hitting eb's would make the 160 bil or whatever totally worthwhile

10. Ally trading is lucrative if have the gold n spend the time hunting for good priced allies. Many ppl r wise to trade allies IMO

Thats where ally inflation is at its highest.

11. Nighthawk stop kissing devs asses and admit that this a worthless change. Your ignorant attitude makes me wanna throw up smh

12. Nighthawk either wants to be a mod or a VK, that's the only reason someone would kiss Devs ass that much

13. Puke for all i care thats ur biz.
    Grind your axes all u like
    As for mod or vk no thx all yours.

Suck it up buttercups n keep up the rants

14. Or he's an adult who understands whining on the forums won't help him or the community?

15. Bingo Knight the voice of reasoning

16. No support now banking for war impossible if u have ally spell cast. Would be better if it pulled allies off the market but that won't happen. The dev who implemented this change clearly doesn't have full grasp of this game

17. Well Dev, then in that case why don't you just put our prolific plunder clock, our br clock, crux clock and wherever other clocks are out there on the eb page too? That was we can all see our times without having to look on our profile?
    Bottom line is stop making rubbish updates that no one likes/uses and just concentrate on resolving the numerous issues that the community as a whole has highlighted time and again.

18. Nice, I too like fixing things that arent broken. Im even considering an attempt to fix something that is broken. But ill probably just put that off.

Oh, my ability to buy nobs isnt broken. Can we fix that next? I prefer to tackle these projects before they are to un broken to be fixed, ya know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.