Seahawks VS Patriots Super Bowl 49

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Balls were definitely checked before the game. It's the Super Bowl.

2. This time I agree with MPD.

3. Multiple personality disorder? Just calling me that now? :lol: Balto angry! Balto smash!!!!

4. How many alts does Balto have? I bet he could fill a clan with them.

5. I don't know but they deserve to die for that idiotic move.

6. The coach needs to be fired. And banned from North America.

7. I've done that multiple times and still failed to run the clan effectively. :lol: :shock:

8. The funny thing is that if that throw had resulted in a TD almost nobody would question it. If it had been incomplete and the Seahawks won it would be questioned but not overly so. Only because it was intercepted is it thought of as so stupid

Well done on the Pat's D for taking advantage, but IMO the Seahawk's blew it more than the Pats won it️

9. How would you decide who would be admin? Would you just choose the person you were switching to that day?

10. Yeah but it ticked off the others so they'd abandon ship.

11. Yeah, banned from everything relating to football, including rugby. He might be able to get a job at a highschool team. (Might is the key word)

12. Sholron,

If the Seahawks won it would have been because the Patriots blew it, not the other way around. Looking at first half stats, the Pats should have been up about 35-0.

It hardly matters. Patriots are taking home the trophy once again.

And to Richard Sherman:

U MAD BRO??

13. Anyone wanna help with my clans Warbeasts eb?

14. The Patriots would have blown it by crappy playing, the Seahawks blew it by stupidity.

I'd take crappy play over stupid play any day

15. anyone who understands the game would have still called that a terrible play call. it made no sense. it was a risky play, and they had 2 chances to try it the safe way.

edit: if it was a different team, i would have made more sense. (still a risky call) but we are talking about a team that doesn't have a great quarter back that does have a GREAT running back.

16. I feel like Russel Wilson won't be coming back to the Seahawks next year.

17. Tht game was fixed who throws the ball in the Super Bowl with lynch as your running back it's bull crap. Stupid Super Bowl just wasted hrs of my life

18. @Word - yes, it still would be considered a terrible play, but at the same time "The Pats would have expected a run" would come up in its defense more often.

Granted, it's not like the Pats could really stop the run anyway