sdt and adt on ll, hl or hf?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Let me break it down
    hf sdt is 277,330×4=1,109,356
    Hl sdt 241,164×4= 964656
    Ll sdt 97,440 ×10= 974,400

Right there is the difference in location of sdt

2. How about upgrades of towers? Is the plunder loss static ordoes it increase with every tower upgrade for eexample on HF.?

3. Those were lv3 stats. If u want a break down of every stat look for it in forums. Wulf has made many threads to help people

4. This is what ive noticed

If u plan for towers just for war. Cheapest and fastest is in ll.

If not. Then HL/HF is best. Sdt should go in HF. ADT is tricky. In HF is best but the price to the stats are nothing lile HL. In HL u can put 1 up at lv2 for about 26b and get great stats. If u put the adt in HF then pv1 is good. But if upgrading them, then skip lv2 and upgrade to lv3 in one shot. Lv2 is not worth the stat incress.

Hope that helps u

5. Well, the biggest plunder loss will be due to "wasting" lands with buildings that don't contribute to plunder (though this will depend on your size and the eb/opponent you're hitting).

Upgrading a tower will usually slightly decrease your plunder, nothing dramatic though (once again, it depends... at my size, upgrading a normal building decreases the plunder on haunting but increases it on TSG or SS).

6. Place the towers on hf in a pattern, if the towers don't look nicely placed, you will be tempted to tear down and replace.

7. ^^^^^^Best advice so far xD

8. My advice is first and foremost know what towe stats u want. Put them in according to priority of least number needed first/ cost second/ and last immediate need.

The less towers needed for the stats u want is the recommended way to go by me. Although on cost effective is to put them on hf but it may be smart to say put 8 on hl and 4 on hf. For 3m stats etc etc. also include into your math u may also want to consider ur build.. Aka hybrid/atk/hansel this may change as to what buildings u want to ou where as to what stats u want.... In a nutshell the more towers u ad the less ur plunder will be. So ll really are a las resort type thin in my eyes

9. Well with the exception of plunder loss and gain calculations I suggest using the build calculator spread sheet...

Newest version has all stats so u can figure your final build with out spending a dime! For deciding stats it rocks!

It is under Strategy topic , I'll bump since it isn't sticky! 

Plunder info you'll have to ask KAW community haven't figured calculations for that yet! 

10. Well it seems that not that many people know a lot about the plunder info. I would really like to know what the difference in ab plunder is between a t5 and a t6 building, both lvl 3... anyone? :)

11. In fact, it depends on plenty of factors.
    On your actual build, on what you are hitting (which eb you are hitting).

If you hit haunting, adding your 20st T6 lvl3 building typically will lower your ab plunder (very obvious on HTE). However, if you hit TSG or SS, the ab plunder grows...

Considering that T6 towers have 15% higher stats than T5 towers, you'd roughly need 8 T5 to match 7 T6 towers (lets stick to lvl3). If you want less static stats, there is no real gain to put those towers on HF. As soon as you want more than those stats, put sets of 7 towers on HF. You'll gain a land compared to putting 8 on HL. And I am 90% sure you'll get more plunder from that additional T5 than the difference T6 to T5 would give (noone has tested this, noone wants to waste a trillion of gold...).

You really, really should use a build calculator to finetune your stats. Depending where you put your towers, you might have more or less spy/troop stats for the same static stats.