SCROLLS UPDATE *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Scrolls have high drop rate from mods i guess
    :evil:

2. I am pretty sure they are referring to a new Software build and thus a new program release.

3. Will we lose our scrolls via PVP?

4. T6 lv4 plus T7... it says in forum

5. Ata is just lying about the pvp. If no one caught them say it before "they don't have anything even modeled yet" then go on to say they plan to "test". Contradictory. The day before you said nothing was eve modeled yet, then next day you talk of internal testing. It's all smoke and mirrors to shut people up. Just like it has always been. Lies.
    Lie to them as long as possible, hope the spend as much as they can before they catch on its a lie. Typical ata fashion. Sad no one else realizes this.

6. Just two ideas:

1- fangs quest were hard and quite unfair un drops but still was fun. This scroll quest is just FRUSTRATION.

2- Please stop increasing xtals at wars. 3xtals for 1h war is too much. Now u are introducing 2xtals for 1'5h. Im affraid that 3xtals for 2h war are comming soon. Still too much.

This game wont hang on with only premium players. Keep going like this and u will lose a lot of players

Im posting my opinion because I care. Just think on it devs.

Thanks

7. No it really isn't. As I've stated multiple times and in multiple places, we are building a more extensible system. What does that mean? It means that we will be able to start dropping item and changing plunder in wars and other PVP actions. Currently the system isn't flexible or extensible so it's really hard to add item drops to PVP. We have modelled out what we want to start with but we aren't building a huge system, rather we are going to start small with a flexible system and evolve it with your feedback.

I literally just had a look at where the feature is at and I'm really excited. Sad you are so quick to assume the worst. That's on us. We are working really hard to be more transparent and to use community feedback so hopefully your reactions are more positive as we go forward.

8. Great news thanks kaw_admin just a better drop ratio needed now lol

9. @kaw_admin -
    I thank you for giving us dates as to when to expect testing on these PvP drops, but I have an honest question;
    Is it really that difficult? It doesn't seem like it would be much different then dropping random nobility from quests, but how different is that from PvP drops?

10. @Kaw_admin What's up, brah?

Will you consider tweaking the scroll drop rate on smoke signal? As it stands now it is way too rare of a drop to grind away on such a long EB (for the common clan). If it only took 2-3 scrolls per piece of eequipment it might be worthwhile. However, when you need around ten for a single item? It is just much,much to rare.

11. Sure. wIll bump up the drops.

12. Kaw_admin - could you clarify your view of what pvp is please?

The fact that you said drops in wars in your post earlier makes me think that you are actually developing something more for EE (which already gives mith and as such get items galore) - that isn't in need of something more.

My view of pvp is playing outside of the organised activities. Battle list, beer tax, osw, 1v1, 1vclan etc. Is this what you also mean or am I wrongly thinking you may have an update at some point that may benefit me?

Cheers
    Snr 

13. Shocker kaw admin. Big shocker....just keep pushing it back.

14. So very like you to abandon the pvp to get something else out. Everyone has been asking for pvp..... No one asked for a new build.

15. @Kaw_admin
    Regarding your reply to mickey and the slow roll out, changes to plunder and making the system more flexible.
    A lot of the tension is created by anticipation of what we all hope will be a great update and hopefully the start of more updates that help add incentive to the more established pvp player base.
    I'm really hoping this is a gradual and sustained successful release that moves kaw forward and makes pvp a more desirable option.
    If there's delays bringing it out in order to get it right, that's what's needed. Good luck with this one.

16. Both.

17. Don't bump the drops. If it's supposed to be a pvp update where scrolls drop then take away any drop from the eb.

I'm not really sure why the equipment was released if the system to enchant it was yet to be.

18. Sorry by build I mean version of the software. We call it a 'new build'.

We also reserve the right to work on whatever we want even if it isn't the thing the community wants to the most. Putting out war schedule in the game is part of making the player vs player experience better. We are also working on our Avatar system. We had been working on this in tandem with our player vs. player rewards and it's finished sooner so we want to push it out. It's great too, because eventually we want to have player vs. player ONLY avatars.

19. May I suggest that you do not bump the scroll drops on smoke signals up...? Rather bump the drop rate, but apply it to your PvP mechanic. Then make scrolls rarer to get, as the equipment gets better...?

The scroll rate is fine for an EB, especially for an item that should be earnt through PvP. There are usually 4-5 people of which do get scrolls per EB. No need to bump it?