Scrag the Bloodless - Smoke Signals

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 29, 2013.

1. So pvp for scrolls is almost up !?!?!

Ahhh good work devs :)

2. PvP for scrolls? Awesome idea devs!! Can't wait!

3. Please increase the drop rates of scrolls, they are dropping like tgl bow, getting one is not easy, how to collect 10 :(

4. Devs why can't i see in my iphone the scrolls and why i can't see in the eb history the scroll/inferno/aqua drops?

5. @kaw admin if it fails and gets set back to before you enchanted it with scrolls will u need to get the scrolls all over again and will the other ebs be 100% equip drop as well or only this one

6. Imperial_super_soldier - Those are good questions to ask. Please answer him/her Kaw_admin. We're all thinking those questions

7. Reiterate request to increase rate of drops of scrolls. We've run SS 4x and only 1 scroll dropped. At this rate nobody will upgrade any new equipment for over a year!

Not happy about that and the high upgrade failure rates for greaves. Very demoralizing to put so much effort in and fail most of the time.

For devs: demoralized players quit your game fast. Too many outcomes based on effort (not $) are failing. Ppl in my clan are unhappy. I don't know any happy people in kaw regarding scrolls and upgrade success rates. I'm done spending money for this game until I see better outcomes and happier players. Suggest others consider same.

8. I don't have enough time for wars/pvp, so could care less about scrolls in pvp. I enjoy ebs, building, and helping clan. I'm not the only one.

9. So, I love the idea. I love the EB. I love that PvP will be dropping them.

However, a few issues I have...

A) the scroll drop rate is ridiculously low. I have dropped a single scroll in 7 of them. And it's for the one equip I didn't want to enchant.

B) Why are there 3 scrolls for items that are nearly identical? When you are trying to enchant a single piece, and it requires 11 scrolls, and you have 2 other scrolls that can drop (albeit, even they don't drop often), it makes it hard.

C) On PC, I am not able to see scrolls in mage, however when I go to supplies, I can see it. And it shows at 100 nobs, but not buyable anywhere, nor sellable, therefore why does it have a price?

D) As someone who mostly does BL PvP, and not much EE, will EE drop rates be as horrible as this EB drop rate, and will it be available in BL? Even at .5% chance of dropping them, it would be nice for BL to drop them as well, due to the EB being horribly long, reasonably difficult (not outrageously difficult), and I don't EE, cuz I don't buy xtals. Farming an alt at .5% chance of dropping 1 of 3 different scrolls isn't even worthwhile, since it's a low drop rate still. Even if coding BL only drops is too complicated, make all forms of hit make it droppable, therefor more plausible that people like me can actually get them.

These are just a few questions I would like answered, and would be very pleased if I could a detailed answer to as many as possible. I'm sure many are wondering the same thing as me.

10. Just completed eb for second time. Not one single scroll for the whole clan. WTF?!

11. The drop rate of this eb is a joke,i am watching wc and the most clans have left to run the new eb.if devs increase the drop rate as it happens in other ebs with aqua and inferno,it would be better for new equip.
    The second question is if the rest of eb serie will drop infernos and aquas for enchanting the new equip.if they dont drop infernos and aqua will be a problem to enchant equip.
    Tsg was a very good eb and it continues beeing it.

12. Several players are planning to boycot ss. *correction- 1scroll dropped

13. Devs we could do with a little generosity from your side in regards to the scrolls. The rate at which they are dropping, or rather NOT dropping is such, that it will be a miracle if you manage to enchant even 1 equipment in a years time.

14. I am thinking pvp is gonna drop way more scrolls people. Relax. Lol
    It is for pvp as the devs said.

15. I'm on an iDevice, I dropped a Helm Scroll recently....any idea where they are stored within our accounts?

Perhaps they are so powerfully magical that they are hidden from us mere mortals...

16. Release equip before you tested the mechs. Nice one  have to say, it does not come as a surprise ️️

17. Somebody has get to enchant the new equip?

18. To kaw_admin:
    Still can't see what scrolls I own in the Mage on my iDevice.
    Same for everyone I talk to, too.
    I know I have one each for ring and helm from news feed, but nothing in Mage indicates this.
    Is there an update needed to put them on Mage?

19. it doesnt show up on iOS, however you can see it if you go to enchant one of the items.

20. Hi Rio.
    It tells you how many are needed to enchant, and indicates you don't have enough, but doesn't tell you how many you've got, and doesn't decrease the number required when you get some.
    If I was an admin, I'd have no clue about one of mine cos my news would have dropped the notification off the bottom.