Scouting to strong in Estocic wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oakleydave, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Indeed.

I'll steal the enemy, and I'm supposed to tell the enemy my KO time right? And keep my troops low? 

2. Of course. That way you can self KO faster if needed.

3. Self KO?

That doesn't work Sholron! Better to let the enemy KO me, so I can KO him later and take more gold.

:lol:

4. And xstals must be used ASAP so you can get an early lead.

5. Oh, my bad. Yeah, that's correct. If you let them KO you they're weaker for when you come out of KO

6. Yeah.

For crystal uses, I must steal the pure spies and hansels, so I can lower their troops. Then I leave myself at 5% to confuse the enemy.

For troops, I just go hit the top #1, so I can burn his potions.

If there's any need to, I sell my attack potions so I can have more gold out, and plan what to do with it after war.

:)

7. Oh yes, pots are just a gold vacuum in these wars. Dump em and upgrade.

8. And don't Mith up either, save it for upgrading equip.

9. Yeah. YET,

if Mithril is necessary, cast spells during war.

If you're gonna use your iTunes card, or credit card for nobility, buy as much nobility as possible. The high plunder will scare off your opponent, thinking that he's messing with an OSW bank :lol:

Shol, I feel like WE are revealing too much advanced strategy. Maybe we should joke?

10. Very true. Even though this is all basic info, any edge (get it?) helps.

Mea Culpa

11. The reason there are so many scouts is because scouts use/kill significantly less spies than any other action, therefore it takes more to create the desired effect. (/).-) I'm damn glad that u have to utilize every action possible to win a war now. So don't complain about scouts leave em alone they are the KO punch. Or should I continue to asn when my targets troops are already zeroed? 

12. yes as they have said massively xtal at start always let the the enemy ko you and thats how its done. :geek:

13. Is someone feeling a little hurt on their behind OP?

14. No disadvantage, attack builds can scout, spies can scout, both sides can scout. Fair game, why not.